Chapter 2

Minhyuk's pov

It's been a few days since I moved in. I haven't heard from Jiho yet, which makes me restless. He was desperate to move me here, but he hasn't given me a mission yet.

Yukwon yawned as he poured his coffee in a cup. I stared at the TV, zoned out. I'm not good at waiting, I don't have a lot of patience. Yukwon sat next to me, taking a sip from his coffee after putting his cereal on the coffee table.

"You okay, hyung?" he asked.

I snapped out of my zoned-out state and turned my attention to him. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are y- "Yukwon was cut off by my phone ringing. 'Unknown' showed up on screen. Finally.

I picked up and walked to the kitchen, out of Yukwon's earshot.

"Boss."

"New mission. Meet me at the location," he said before hanging up. Hello to you too, Jiho.

Seconds later I received a text, with the location. I walked to my room, getting dressed. I took my keys and helmet and walked to the front door.

"I'll be back in a few hours." I told Yukwon before heading out the door.

Yukwon's pov

Minhyuk closed the door behind him. I wonder what he's doing. Oh well, not really any of my business anyway.

I thought back to the events of yesterday. A smile appeared on my face as I remembered how red Minhyuk got when he saw me fresh out of the shower. A buzzing noise came from my pocket, making me put down my cereal. I took out my phone and saw a text from my partner in crime, Taeil.

'New target;

Name: Park Kyung

Age: 25

Last known location: Yongsan district

Deadline: today

I grimaced at his hairstyle, suddenly not feeling too bad about having to kill him

I grimaced at his hairstyle, suddenly not feeling too bad about having to kill him. I decided to look him up online, hoping to narrow his location down.

I clicked on his Facebook profile, my eyes scanning over his page. A lot of friends, graduated from a good college, showing off his wealth in his pictures. The latest post on his wall, where he was tagged, caught my eye.

'Can't wait for the party tonight, it's gonna be lit!'

The person who posted it, Ahn Jaehyo, conveniently included the club they were going to, Octagon. I finished my cereal and got dressed, ready to recon the area.

I took a taxi to Octagon, which was located in Gangnam. A Starbucks and a Japanese restaurant across the street, a hotel right next to the venue. The street was quite busy, a lot of cars driving around. There weren't really any alleys I could hide in, I guess I have to snipe this one. The Starbucks rooftop isn't that high but has a perfect vision of the entrance. Let's see if I can get up there.