Day 1

'Ms. Dior you have an appointment at noon.' 

' thank you Rose ' 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so often that I have a meeting or an appointment at noon normally people aren't out for that, oh and it better catch my attention because its my break too.

12:00

"Ms. Dior, Mr. Dolan is here for his appointment." wow on time, okay maybe he is serious about this meeting. " send him in" as soon as I said that the big doors to my office opened and in came a man, not only a man, a tough looking and intimidating man. 

"Hello my name is Ethan Dolan, I own Dolan Industries with my brother. I came here today to ask you if you would like to acquaintance me at the Tallier bash" he continued to look at me his eyes were deep and my lips wanted to attach to his. " I would love to acquaintance you to the Tallier Bash" 

" thank you  Ms.Dior " I nodded " I will pick you up at 7 so be ready, and I do know where you live, who doesn't" 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'M SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I'M JUST IN SCHOOL SO I CAN'T FINISH IT I PROMISE IT'LL GET LONGER.

- AUTHOR