Day 5

I was driving my Mercedes pagoda 280sl to work because I haven't taken it out for a spin in a while now. Ethan and I are dating we thought we could be something, we just don't speak of our relationship at work for several reasons.

"hey babe que faisons-nous aujourd'hui puisque vous avez la journée de congé?"
( hey babe what are we doing today since you have the day off? )

"pouvons-nous nous câliner et regarder des films?"
( can we cuddle and watch movies? )

"Yeah only because I love you" my heart fluttered, he had never said anything like that before, it was like a whole new world. I sat there in silence in loss of words to say or even a emotion in response.

"Ava are you alright? Did I say something wrong?" I then realized I had to say something.
"Oh yeah I'm fine I just have never had a guy say he loved me before" he looked confused.

"What?" I asked in confusion myself wondering if he thought it was dumb and he'd leave me.

"Nothing it's just I wouldn't have thought a beautiful woman like you haven't received an I love you" I blushed at his choice of words to describe my love life, it was realistic and kind of like a expectation turned to reality.

"I should be heading to bed and I'm guessing Grayson will be waiting for you impatiently"

"Actually I think Grayson is out with his girlfriend on a date" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Okay love bug I'm tired I'm going to go to bed"

"Could I maybe crash here I'm tired and it's not safe to be on the road at this hour" I felt guilty.

"Yes the guest room is right down the hall" I said it jokingly as if I'd have my boyfriend sleep in a different room than me. I mean I'm a grown woman come on. "I'm kidding come on babe your sleeping in my room."

We got into my room, and laid down under the silk sheets I had on my bed because it gets hot in California.

I turned onto my side and so did he.

We fit like puzzle pieces.

- - -
9:34 am

My clock read a time I never thought I'd see again, I'd always sleep into noon or later on Sundays. I could feel his warm muscular arms still wrapped around my torso from last night, his still body laying next to mine.

His chest was pressed against my back, as if there was no room to be spacious in the king sized bed, I owned in a one woman home.

I turned towards him and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning" his raspy voice was going to be the death of me.

"Morning"
We both got up and went down to the kitchen to get some breakfast before going out to the pool for a swim and to tan and just enjoy he sunshine.

"Babe when are we eligible for a week long vacation?"

"Whenever we feel like it, Ethan I own my own company and run it 24/7 I have access to the inter webs so I'm all good."

He had that smile that just gave you the okay and the we're going soon and your not saying no look. I never say no by the way.

My phone starting ringing off the hook I could hear the echo throughout my house.

"Hello"

"Hey" as soon as I heard the voice I didn't know what to think.

"Who is this?"

"It's Grayson" my heart pace slowed down, the way he answered was different from before so I thought it was someone that I knew from the past , it really scared me.

"What can I do for you G?"