Day 8

2 weeks ago Ethan applied to be my assistant, and of course I gave him the job.
Today I was craving him, I deeply admire his toned abs and sculpted face.
"Ava, here is the morning report and the signed and dated files all ready to head out the door."
"Great, thank-you Ethan... umm... I was meaning to have a conversation with you about something."
"Sure what is it?"
I approached him slowly gazing at his lips and then his eyes, I could tell he was a little anxious but not intimidated. He stood up straight and exhaled, moving closer to me. Our bodies touched.
"I would like to review some personal information on you Mr.Dolan" he smirked knowing what I meant. "And that would include?"
"A lot of physical effort" he shifted his body slightly and pulled my face to his with his big veiny hands.
He pushed my body to the wall and continued to strip me of my clothes and continued to give me tons of pleasure. I ran my hand along his abs and led him to the desk once I got him on his back I spit on his stomach and ran my tongue where my hand was earlier. His eyes rolled back into his head with pleasure as I started doing the same for his friend down down. He then let me finish and said " baby I got to run, I have a meeting in a few with my brother at his building, I'll see ya later."
I just nodded and put my clothes back on.

A few hours had gone by and I still haven't heard from Ethan so I decided to head home.
I have a feeling that Ethan wasn't in a meeting and he is with some other slut.
I decided to text his brother.
Ava: hey Grayson, it's Ava.

Grayson: hey! What's up?

Ava: are you in a meeting with Ethan?

Grayson: no, its been over for over an hour, why?

Ava: oh just wondering, I bet he just stopped to get gas or something.

Grayson: oh alright, ttyl

An hour? Shit, that's a long ass time for him not to be texting me. I mean when not doing something planned obviously.
I have a feeling that Ethan is not getting gas.

Ethan's POV
I got out of the meeting with Grayson and now I'm heading to the ring, the ring is a fighting match where you fight someone fairly and then depending how it ends you could fight them gun on gun in the alley afterwards. A ton of people have died from this event. Me and Grayson are the strongest of many, but Grayson has one more matches than me, I've lost a couple but no harm done. I personally love the rush of the crowd cheering and blood gushing out of god knows where, I didn't want to tell Ava about it mainly because she'd be worried.

Ava's POV
I'm not surprised that Ethan went to a fight, he probably thinks I'm too dumb to find out. After all this time, my gang is coming together again but in a more organized fashion. The Black Smoke crew will be stronger and better than ever. This year we are hosting the fight, I just hope Ethan doesn't spot me in the booth. Hours of petty fighting later I was headed home, Ethan had texted me unaware of what I was up to saying he was done with his "meeting", yeah right.

I guess you'll just have to wait and see what happens on day 9 to really understand what Black Smoke is capable of, and what they are planning on achieving. See ya in the near future, xoxo emi💕