《04》

---

---

Kang Yoochan's pov

I went upstairs to check a guest room beside my bedroom. Deurim, I left her with my mom. I'm sure mom will like her. I know her taste and I'm not pick her because of my mom but I have my own reason.

The door beside my bedroom I open up. I look around to make sure it clean. I smirk. I close the door and go to my bedroom. I take out my phone and enter my bedroom.

At the right time, my phone rings up. I answer the call and put at my right ear. "Hello? You found what I want?" I asks before sit on my bed.

"Good. That's my friend! Print out the details you got and give me tomorrow, okay?" I hang up the phone and that time a knock at the door startled me.

I put my phone in my pocket and walk toward the door. The knock is a bit gentle and I know that's not the maid or even my mom.

I open the door slightly and I see Deurim was standing while look around. I open the door widely. She's a bit shock and our eyes meet up.

I admit it, her hazel eyes is really pretty. Her face is natural without any make up. She has a soft skin. How could she get all the beauty naturally?

I'm not realize how long I stare her face until she look away. "Let's eat." She said before hold my hand. I smirk and before she could pull me, I stop her and make her closer with me.

I closer my face at her face. "Call my name." I whisper at her ears. Usually, she will take a minute to do what I said but this time she just need a second to do what I said.

She looks up, her eyes meet my eyes. "Yoochan-ss..." before she could finish her word, I cut it, "just call me without ssi." She bit her bottom lip.

"Yoochan..." She finally call my name perfectly which make me smirk even more. I close the door and pull her gently to went downstairs.

"CHAN!!!"

A voice come from a girl startled me. I looks up and see a girl that I hate so much, Miae was in front of me while give me a bright smile.

I reply her with a glare and look away. Deurim already hide behind me. I smirk when I feel she hold my waist. I pull her to stand beside me and place my hand around her waist.

"Who's she?" She asks. That make me smirk even more. Nice question, bitch!

"This is my wife-to-be. Have any problems?" I said sternly. She's a bit shock with my statement.