《08》

Park Deurim's Pov

Park Deurim's Pov

I wait him at outside. He is so dangerous. I look around to calm myself. It's keep beating nowhere. What's wrong dear, heart? I'm walking to the corner and close my eyes.

Suddenly, my mind play a moment where Daniel got up from his seat. I open my eyes and hold my neck. What's wrong with him, actually? I keep playing with my feeling until I realize someone touch my lips.

I turn my head and sees Chan is looking into my eyes while his finger still on my lips. "Still fresh like before." He said before walk away. I blink my eyes. What did he mean?

+

The car parked at the place. We just arrived at supermarket. The people at the street won't stop looking at us. Chan pull me closer to him and wrapped his hand around my body.

He pull some trolley and started to push it. "I will find the items." I said and walk toward the vegetables side.

"Did instant food in the list?" Chan ask with a soft tone. I shake my head and turn my head to him, "It's not good for you. I will make a food for you and more delicious than the instant food, okay?" I said and trying to flashes a smile.

I want he eat the foods that I made and not eating the instant food. Such a bad food. "Tch~ Can I put a trust on your cooking skills?" He said while slowly approach me.

He stare onto my eyes which makes me can't stand still. He is too closer with me which only left 1 inch between us. How could he not feel embrassed in the public?

"IS THAT CEO IN COMPANY YC WATCHRIST?"

"MR. KANG YOOCHAN??!"

"IS THAT A POPULAR CEO THE WORLD TALK ABOUT??"

Suddenly, the atmosphere change into a defeaning which make me turned my head to face around us. The people started gathered us. Many of them is young girl and an old lady. I hate this situation. I quickly grab his waist and hide my face at his back.

"Is that your girlfriend???" some girl asking him. "You guys will know later." He said calmy and politely before bring me to another place leaving the crowd situation.

-♡-

Kang Yoochan's Pov

I switch on the phone while waiting for Deurim buying a stuff. I'm just feel tired for walking around and facing the people and asking the same question.

As I scroll down the notification at my phone, suddenly there's some news that take my attention to know.

'A YOUNG CEO OF YC WATCHRIST CAUGHT DATE WITH SOME GIRL'

'WE NEED EXPLAINATION ABOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP!'

'KANG YUCHAN, A POPULAR CEO OF YC WATCHRIST HANGING OUT WITH SOME GIRL'

I shut my eyes. Too fast the news to be aired. I hate this situation. I open my eyes and suddenly seeing Deurim on the floor while there is girls around her.

There's someone who throw an egg at her. I widened my eyes. What the hell has happened? I rashly went out from the car and running toward her.

"HOW CAN YOU BE HER GIRLFRIEND?"

"TELL US, DID YOU USE A BLACK MAGIC TO ATTRACT CEO KANG?!!"

I get Deurim who is crying while holding her both knees. I feel bad about her. I slowly carry her like a bridal style.

"Should you guys embrassed her in the public? Let the world record this moment? What's the problem if she's my girlfriend?" I said unsatisfied. I feel really bad about her. How can they even think to do that to her?

All of them keep silent while looks down on the ground. I walk toward my car and put her at the passenger side.

+

"How can you trapped in that situation?" I said toneless before putting her on the couch.

She bit her lips holding a pain at her both knees. Well, her knees is bleeding badly. Her skirt that she wear is wet with a blood.

"I don't know but when I'm busy find the stuff, I feel a people looking at me and when I exited the convenience store, someone push me until I fell on the ground." She said slowly.

I stare her hairs which is wet with the egg. What a bad luck of her? "I will treat you today. Let's go." I said before carry her once again like a bridal style. Fortunately, she is not heavy at all.

I went upstairs at my bedroom and heading at the bathroom. "Chan-- what are we doing here?" She said hesitately. I'm just doing my poker face and make her sit on the chair beside the tab.

I take off my jacket and throw at outside the bathroom. I'm crossing my sleeves and also my jeans. After done, I grab the tissue and wet it with water.

"Hold my hands when you feel pain attack you." I said before ready to clean the blood. She hold my hand tightly, it must be really pain.

After done, I take the bandage in my wardrobe and started to wrapped her knees.

"take off you clothes." I said without looking at her. I throw the tissue that full with blood in the trashbin.

"Pardon?"

+

I can't believe what I'm doing just now. I shut my eyes and let the television opened. Thanks God for controlling myself from doing someting far.

Deurim just sleep in my bedroom. This time I let her but next day no more excuse. Her pretty eyes always playing in my mind.Her eyes is like someone familiar...

"Who is it?"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

nugu???

Guys, thanks for support me!