Chapter 1- The Gifted One

"GALICK GUN!!"

Two spikey haired saiyans fired purple beams of energy at each other.

The destructive beams met in the middle and created an explosive beam clash. After a few seconds of struggle, the energy exploded and created a small crater in the ground.

The dust settled to reveal two youths, both still in the position of firing the Galick Gun.

One of them fell to one knee and breathed heavily. He had long and completely spiked hair with quite the widows peak. His eyes defined with a constant stern look.

His name was Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans, and with a power level of 8,000.

The other simply dropped his arms and smiled. His, much like Vegeta's, his hair was also spiked but and few strands of hair hung down, hiding a medium sized widows peak. His skin was dark, like his father's.

His name was Aikon, the training partner and only friend of Prince Vegeta. Towato's power was much higher than Vegeta's at and power level of 15,000

In fact, it was the highest on the planet as well. Aikon's Combat Ability even surpassed the King of Saiyans, Vegeta, who is at 10,000.

"Goddamn it, again!"

Vegeta and punched the ground, making a few cracks form. A vein buldged on his forehead and his anger grew. "Why are you always stronger than me, the Prince of all Saiyans!!"

Aikon shrugged and smirked. He opened his mouth and unleashed a voice similar to Vegeta's, but deeper and full of pride.

"I was born stronger than your father, who you could probably deafeat if you REALLY tried. Of course I can win against you!"

Aikon chuckled and waved his hand. "Even though our power differs greatly from one another, you have grown faster."

It was true, Vegeta had increase from 936 too a little over 8,000 in the span of 8 years while Towato's had only increased a measly 3,000 in 10.

Vegeta snorted at the remark. "That is only because no one dares to fight you . . . except me, Vegeta, of course."

A silence spread in the clearing before the duo began to laugh. "Haha! Always the prideful one, Vegeta!"
Vegeta chuckled and coughed a couple times before he looked into the sky.

"I believe our fathers are coming to check up on us here soon, Towato."

Aikon looked into the distance and soon nodded his head. "Get the dirt off your face, Vegeta. Your dad's looking proud of you!"

Thy both picked up the Saiyan armor on the floor and put them on. Unlike the traditional armor, both sets had the Royal mark of the Saiyans. Also, Aikon had torn off the flaps off of the armor, giving it more of a sleak look.

------------
Soon enough, two figures dropped from the sky, both wearing saiyan armor with the royal mark. One greatly rsembled Vegeta, except he had a goatee. A red cape flowed behind him as it hung from the yellow flaps of his armor.

This was King Vegeta, the father of Prince Vegeta, and the Ruler of Planet Vegeta.

The other had long, black, wild hair. His dark skin made him stand out compared to his companion. A black saiyan tail wrapped around his waist. His facial structure held a few similarities to Towato, excluding the fact that he held a more gentle expression.

This is Okura, the father of Towato and also one of the more kind hearted saiyans.

King Vegeta stepped forward. "My son! You have progressed much faster than anyone would believe! At this rate, you could be the strongest King in all of Saiyan history!!" He spoke with pride as he clenched a fist.