Yongguk

You lay awake in your should be shared bed, alone. Your boyfriend of two years, Yongguk, had locked himself in the bathroom and refused to leave.

He was having a depression spell and he hated when people tried to help him through them. He wanted to be alone with his thoughts. He could fix the problem himself he had once told you.

However, something about tonight was unsettling to you. He never took this long to cheer himself up. He was too quiet. He was too off.

You quietly left your bed and made your way to the bathroom. You turned the knob slowly, but it was locked.

"Yongguk, jagi," you called, "are you alright?"

"Leave me alone," he answered with a tired and raspy voice.

You knew he needed space to heal, but you weren't going to take no for an answer tonight. "Unlock the door."

"No."

You sighed and went to your bedroom. Searching through your drawers, you eventually found the key that went to the bathroom. Taking yourself back to the door, you slid the key in and unlocked the door.

"Yongguk-oppa..." you walked in slowly, your heart sinking when you found your precious boyfriend in the bathtub, staring blankly at the wall with red, puffy eyes. He showed no emotion in his face, and his eyes that were always lit with happiness were clouded and dull.

"I said leave me alone," he growled, not daring to look at you.

"No," you answered, slowly approaching your boyfriend. "I'm not leaving until your happy."

He stayed silent. Your heart ached seeing him this way. He never showed his vulnerable side to you, so this was a new experience.

You crawled into the bathtub, sitting in front of Yongguk. It seemed as if he was staring at you, but you knew he wasn't. He was staring at nothing. Slowly, his head lowered so that we was looking at his lap. Tears slowly started falling from his eyes, causing tears to well up in your eyes.

As if by instinct, you crawled into Yongguk's lap and wrapped your arms around his waist. You didn't expect the strong pair of arms that wrapped themselves around your body.

"I love you, Yongguk. I'm here for you," you muttered.

"Thank you, Y/N. I don't deserve you."

You smiled as tears streamed down your face. Looking up at him, you placed your hand gently on his cheek and assured him, "Yes you do."

————————————————————
Oof. That was sad. Okay cool I'll be doing a happier Jongup one next. Leave suggestions and requests if you'd like 💞