Youngjae

"Jae Jae, carry me!"

You whined at your boyfriend, Youngjae, as he began walking off the beach without you. On a normal day, you'd be right beside him. Today, however, your legs were badly sunburned and it hurt to walk.

"Baby I can't carry you, the chairs, and an umbrella all at the same time," Youngjae whined.

"Then go put our stuff up and I'll- Yoo Youngjae what are you doing?" You stared at your boyfriend, who was now crouched on the ground in front of you.

"Get on my shoulders, pabo," he answered, impatiently waiting.

You giggled and made your way onto his shoulders. He stood, heaving under the weight of everything he was carrying, and walked to the car.

You hopped down from his shoulders when he started unloading everything. You eagerly got into the passengers seat and waited for him to drive you home.

"You better love me," he sighed as he got into the drivers seat and began driving home.

"I do, Jae Jae. I do love you," you giggled.

You gasped when he gently grabbed your burnt thigh. He squeezed it slightly and burst out laughing.

"Is my pain funny?" you asked him.

"No, but your leg is hotter than you are. Feel how hot it is," he teased.

"Shut up."

Youngjae kept giggling as he turned into the driveway of your private beach vacation house. He got out of the car and walked to your side.

"Need me to carry you?" he asked, already starting to help you out of the car.

"Please," you answered, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He grabbed your thighs and pulled you towards him. Your slowly wrapped your legs around his torso and he carried you to your shared bedroom and laid you gently on the bed.

"I'll be back," he said, quickly leaving.

"Don't leave me here! I'm in pain!" You giggled as you whined, careful not to move your legs too much.

Youngjae soon returned with a bottle of Aloe Vera gel and a cold wash cloth.

"Thought this would help," he said as he placed the cold cloth on your legs. He waited for a while before removing the cloth and rubbing on the aloe.

When he was done, he plopped down next to you and gave you a quick kiss.

"I love you," you cooed, smiling at your boyfriend.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."

————————————————————

Wrote this because I burnt my legs today at the beach and I wish I had a Youngjae to help me out :,)))) Enjoy~~~

(Unedited)