Chapter 2

I entered the school without hesitation, having seemingly forgotten about the incident. Baldi sees me and shoots me that smug glance he did yesterday. That causes my hairs to stand up. As I walk by, he whispers in my ear. "You better not get anything wrong today, or else..." He wiggles his fingers at me, and I begin shaking again. I want to run, but I just walk into the classroom. My best friend, Carrie, gets the first question wrong, and Baldi shoots her the same smug glance. I walk beside her and, although shaking violently, tell him to leave her alone. He giggles quietly, then fakes an angry face and walks toward us slowly. "Run." I grab my friend's hand and dash outside, trying to stay clear from the principal. However, we run into him on our way, and he drags us to the office again. My friend looks confused, but I'm in the fetal position, crying. Baldi walks toward us, and I hug Carrie, wanting to go home. He squeezes our hips, and we start giggling. "B-Baldi!! Nahat again!!!" I fall over, and Baldi sees that as another opportunity. He sits on my legs and drags his fingers across my soles. I squeal loudly. Carrie just sits against the wall, wide-eyed and mumbling. Baldi then scritches my toes, causing me to burst out laughing. "B-BALDI NAHAHAHAT THE TOHOEHESSSS!!" I bet everyone could hear me laughing... I was panting heavily when he finally stopped, but then he looks at Carrie, and she begins shaking violently. "M-Mr. Baldi, i-it was just one p-problem!" He begins to tickle her neck. She squeaks as a result of her sensitivity. "I can't believe it, you're so ticklish!!" He then moves down to her legs and scritches behind her knees. That's her spot... She howls in laughter. "HAHANNAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHALP!!!" I'm defenseless. I want to help her out, but I fear he'll make the tickling worse. By the time he stops, she is limp on the floor, trying to catch her breath. "Now, have you learned your lesson?" We both nod, shaking vigorously. We get up and leave the office, then the school. "Now I get why you're so afraid of that guy..." I look away. "Y-yeah.."