- N I N E -

I got back to the living room and Ethan looked mad, Grayson was smiling.

We talked for a little bit then Ethan spoke up.
"Hey, Meli. C-can I like... take you out tomorrow evening?" Ethan says.
"I'd love to." I smiled.
"Great!" He smiled widely and scoffed at Grayson.

...

I got ready for my date with Ethan, I wore a red dress and wore light makeup. Ethan was waiting downstairs, and Grayson would be here to babysit Olivia and Karina while we're gone.

As I went to Ethan's car, he couldn't stop staring at me.
"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.
"Y-you are so b-beautiful..." He said in awe.
"Thanks." I blushed.

Then we went to a pretty restaurant.
"Ethan, this looks expensive." I said.
"It's fine." He smiled.
"Please let me pay half of the bill." I said.
"No, it's my treat." He winked.

I blushed. We went to a table and ordered our food.

ETHAN'S POV.

Amelia looks so sexy today. I want to rip that little red dress off her and fuck her senseless. But I can't. Because I respect her.

But the reason why I asked her out because I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend, and hopefully she agrees. I want her more then anything. For a whole month, I loved her very much. And today's the day to finally confess to her that I want her to be mine.

As we ordered our food, I took her hand and held it. Let's just do this.
"Amelia..." I started. She was looking at me confusingly.
"I loved you since my eyes first laid on you. And I hope you feel the same. I want you more than anything, I promise I'll change for you. And I'll respect you in any way. But it would be the greatest pleasure if... you'll be my girlfriend?" I said.

She flung her hands to her mouth and cried. Then a small smile cracked on her lips.
"Of course Ethan!" She cried.
"Yes!" I exclaimed.

I stood up and hugged her. I was so happy, I can't explain it.

As we ate our food, we couldn't help but smile at each other.

We finished eating and went to my car.

AMELIA'S POV.

Ethan asked me to be his girlfriend, and I happily said yes! I didn't expect this! But I do love him, too. I really do.

We went to his car and I sat at the passenger seat, and him on the driver's seat.

It was so cold because my red dress was strapless and it only went up to my knee, so it showed a small portion of my legs.

I crossed my legs, my right leg over my left, to heat myself up. It showed a big portion of my legs now and I heard Ethan gulp. Then a big tent formed on his pants. I smirked to myself and placed my hand on his thigh, he jumped in surprise. I rubbed it, getting higher and higher until I reached his cock. I palmed in through his pants and he moaned.
"S-stop it." He managed to say. I continued to palm it, with more pressure this time.
"Meli, I'm driv—Ohh yes." He moaned.

He grabbed my wrist and glared at me.
"You're so gonna get punished later for teasing me." He glared.

He drove faster than he ever did, we got out of the car and quickly entered the house. No one was there, I guess my sisters are asleep now.

Then Ethan pinned me against the wall.
"Be prepared, it's gonna be a long night." He smirked.