•|5|•

|Note!! This skips to 9 year's later,your
13 now|

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Uncle Joey told me that he'd be going to a business meeting with Disney so I was stuck watching the studio,on a Saturday,
nice Joey,nice. I sighed and wandered around looking at all the picture's and paper idea's in the room closest to the ink machine “What’cha doing toot's?” I yelp but laughed realizing it was just Bendy.

“Don’t do that!” I scowled with a sigh and smile “No promises~” He said with a wink then walked into the ink stain on the walk “lucky ya got shortcut's!” I yelled and huffed closing my eye's and attempting the impossible! Walking into the damn wall “Gah,fucking..!” I yelled covering my nose since I knocked it and the smell of ink was killing me!

“Language~”

“Language my foot that stung like a mom
shoving her foot up my ass!!” I hissed still
holding my nose,Bendy chuckled and walked out the stain and nearing me,he moved my hand and kissed my nose “There ,better~?” He said with a smirk.

I only nodded blushing and poked the stain soon after,Bendy laughed as I questioned how in hell he could walk through there;he explained the whole ink demon situation and his dark magic “Cool..!” I said in awe,he sighed and looked down “Cool, but dangerous..” He mumbled and I hugged him.

“That’s what make's it cool,you’ll be able to protect your friend's!” He chuckled and  I giggled with a wide grin “Heh,yeah;but now..” He said with a mischievous look “what?” I asked with a serious look.

He held his hand up showing three finger's then begun a countdown 3,2...,1 “BENDY, |Y\N|!!!” Alice shrieked and the stomping footsteps were heard.

“RUN!!” Bendy said with a cheeky grin and grabbing my hand “BENDY WAIT,I CA—” I stopped holding my breath as we both went through the ink stain,I was amazed,it was an inky tunnel with a bright light at the end,the ink seemed to be moving.

It was epic...

|As Fuck!|
•| E N D |•

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
So sorry that it's short!