• | 10 | •

After everyone calmed down and Alice was convinced that she was beautiful we finally decided to go and check out the old workshop.

Bendy didn't seem okay with the idea neither did the other's, but we at least had to go and check if all the worker's had taken their belongings and their paycheck's that they worked for! “Okay let's go,” I said as we all got in the old fashioned BMW and drove off.

Sammy and Bendy quietly spoke to each other while Alice and Boris didn't even try to talk to me they didn't even look at me and when I caught one of them glancing at me; for a split second I saw sorrow, pain and a slight hint of sadness in their eye's. Why are they acting so...distant? Did I do something wrong, or are they?

No! No way would they leave me, that's crazy! I begun to chuckle a bit but no one reacted besides Sammy “Heya bud, you okay?” He asked as I smiled bitterly “I’m okay Sammy!” I chirped a slight squeak at the end.

We reached the workshop after an hour of driving and we all got out Alice and Boris flinched as I opened the door it created a horror like squeak noise. I flinched at the noise being the first to step in, it's still the same workshop...

I heard a weird noise that sound like a plank being picked up, turning around I saw Sammy with a thick plank of wood in his hand's, hand's shaking as he stared at me with sadness “Sammy wha–” The plank hit the side of my head, hard.

Falling to the wooden ground with a loud ‘THUD!’ I slowly moved my head to the side my |E\c| eye's looking up at Sammy,Boris,Alice and....“B-Bendy..” I mumbled reaching out my hand as my vision faded.

“We’re sorry |Y/n|...–” Sammy said.

“But it's best if you forget..”