2 O. Orenda

Orenda: A mystical force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world or to effect change in their own lives

(please play the music or if you don't want to than play any soft instrumental music)

Orenda

Jungkook

I transferred from Busan to Seoul because my father got a new job here and I'll be joining school from tomorrow. It's so hard to make friends and I was always the shy type.

I heard my brother saying that the view of Han river is very beautiful. It was 9:15 am and it was so peaceful until I bumped into a girl and I saw her bag fall down as we both collide.

Both of us were flat in the ground until I looked at her and felt like the time has stopped. Her eyes closed, she was wincing in pain, she looked like a cute little girl who got hurt. I lend my hand and helped her pick her belongings. She didn't even look at me properly nor thanked me but just ran away in hurry.

What a mischievous girl she was. Jeon Jungkook why are you smiling without any reason.

She worn the same uniform I had in my room except the trouser are we in the same SCHOOL??? I saw her blue diary in the ground which was as pretty as her.

Ahhh stop it JEON JUNGKOOK

I had the sudden urge to read it.

NOO JEON JUNGKOOK you CAN'T

What a misery I stood there for almost a hour like a statue. And finally my other half won, the one who told me to read. I went back home immediately and sat by my table . I didn't want to invade her privacy but I couldn't stop myself from knowing her, I wanted to know her I wanted to know everything about her.

She looked so fragile yet strong enough to fight alone. I couldn't look through her eyes yet could feel something in her. I didn't know she was turning me into a miserable poet. I laughed in my head and opened the diary

Jang Jiyu
3.10.1997 ◐.̃◐

Without even realizing I was grinning. 'Jang Jiyu'. I opened further and went on unlocking my locks of curiosity as well as her privacy. She wrote about her daily life, school, she even wrote about her parents. I felt bad and guilty, the worse of manner. She wrote some poems which I guess where all according to her mood or day. She told me about her which the world couldn't see.

Something in her made me smile as I stared at her childhood picture , kept in the last page of her diary. I wanted to know her more , I wanted to treasure it, I wanted to treasure her and be with her and she already affected me , not because of her beauty but that something within her which attracted me since the beginning, just after the moment we bumped into each other what did you do Ms. Jang She was like a fragile being a beautiful flower who grew up with alot struggles. Her appearance could make someone forget his/her sadness, how can you already affect my mind??? . she was so charming even with those beautiful short hairs even a blind person would fall for her. And I couldn't help myself. I didn't know her yet I felt like I knew her.

" Was it meant to be..? "

-------------------------------------------------------------