Chapter One - Continue

A/N- You guys are gonna get confused of this first chapter, because I know I did. But bare with me, the chapters will get better. The second chapter will explain what happened with Jungkooks attitude and why he's like that. Also the reason why tzuyu isn't in twice.... oml I just spoiled it before you could get to that part... whoops.

Past....

Soooo... you know that time Jungkook and nari said Nianas name? Well....

"No. Im Nina. I came to see my little niece". She picked nari up. "Aunty?" Nari was so confused, she looked at her uncle Jungkook for help.

"I'm your mummy's older sister. Did daddy not tell you I was coming to say hi?" she said. Jungkook was about to pass out thinking niana was alive again or something.

"Daddy never talks about other people mummy's relatives or mentioned you" nari says. "Your breath stinks Aunty" nari covers her nose.

"I know. Zip it kid. Anyways. Tell taehyung I said wassup. I can't stay because I have work and a tight schedule. So bye my little brat" Nina smiles and kisses nari then left.

Both jungkook and nari looked at each other.

"Uncle, she's one weird Aunty. She called me a little brat and I only just met her what the heck" nari said. Jungkook chuckled. "She seems like the opposite of your mother. Let's go inside" Jungkook shut the door.

Present.....

Let me introduce you to the twins:
Jeon Haeun: 2 years old/daddys girl/spoilt a lot by her dad/let's her get away with anything.

Let me introduce you to the twins:Jeon Haeun: 2 years old/daddys girl/spoilt a lot by her dad/let's her get away with anything

Jeon sejun: 2 years old/twin/mummy's boy/picks on haeun and Nari sometimes

"Daddy! Mummy took my toys away from me!" Jungkook heard his baby girl cry

"Daddy! Mummy took my toys away from me!" Jungkook heard his baby girl cry. Jungkook came to pick her up and tried calming her down. They both walked to where tzuyu was. "Yah. Why'd you take her toys away from her?" Jungkook asked.

"There weapons jungkook. She's a little girl and shouldn't be playing with stuff like that" tzuyu raised her voice a little. "Give it back" Jungkook demands tzuyu. "No" tzuyu reply's.

Jungkook pushes past tzuyu and grabs his daughters toys and gives it back to her. "Don't ever take my little girls things away from her" Jungkook was mad. He turned around and bent down to kiss haeun.

"She's gonna hurt herself and I won't help one bit since you gave her that shit" tzuyu mumbles under her breath. Jungkook stands up, quickly turns around and grips onto tzuyus neck.

"Come again?" Tzuyu started choking. She hit Jungkook to make him stop and he did. He turned around and walked out of the kitchen and left tzuyu coughing for air. She cried a little bit but she toughened up.

Little haeun smiles and laughs quietly but evilly.

Tzuyu left to go and work. Part time. Jungkook has his own way of getting money, but tzuyu doesn't like it.

Why don't we go and watch horror movies?" Jungkook smirks. Haeun nods her head vigorously and smiles. Jungkook picks her up and both looks at Nari-ah and sejun. "You two wanna come watch horror movies?" Jungkook asked.

Nari wasn't listening. She is too busy playing on her iPad. Sejun looks at his dad. "Appa~ Eomma said no bad movie" sejun says. Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "So what? Your scared ass can stay here with Nari then" Jungkook walks off with haeun.

Haeun pokes his tongue out at sejun and laughs.

"Appa?" Haeun looked up at her dad while cuddling him. "Mm?" He hums. "When can I kill someone?" She asked. Jungkook laughed. "Whenever baby. Do whatever you want. Daddy says so" Jungkook whispers and smirks.

Haeun chuckled and nodded her head. Jungkook kisses her on the cheeks.

Tzuyu got home and heard screaming. "What is hat noise??" She quickly threw her bag down and ran to where the noise was coming from. Her eyes widened. "Yah! I told you not to let the kids watch horrors! Especially haeun-ah" Tzuyu turned the screen off.

"What did I tell you about yelling at me and infront of my kids" Jungkook shut his eyes and sighed. Feeling annoyed.

"Jungkook I really don't care about you beating me and all that. I really don't. But there still my kids. I'm trying to raise them to be smart and good kids. But your ruining it and turning haeun-ah into a monster. She hardly listens to me anymore because of you. I can't even leave her alone in kindergarten because of what she does to the kids" tzuyu lashed out.

Jungkook yelled back. "Fuck up tzuyu. Those little shits at school probably bully her. My baby can do whatever the fuck she wants. I really don't give two shits about what you say. I really don't. So get out and leave us alone" Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned the tv back on.

Tzuyu got mad and decided "fuck it" she shrugged her shoulders and left the house.

"Mama!" Sejun yelled out and watched his mum hop in the car and drive off, through the Long tall glass door window.

****

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~
~Don't forget to comment/vote/share, it's up to you~
~Sorry for the mistakes/errors~