Chapter Five - Disneyland

A/N- Hey everyone, it's author-nim here. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting on an update of this book. I decided since I kept you guys waiting long, I would write a long chapter that is more than 2kwords. I have been inspired to continue this book. My birthday is on Saturday, on the 25th of August. Which is the day of bts world tour premiere start. I'll be shopping, going out to lunch and getting drunk 😉 I love you all, thank you for the support on this book. Sorry if this chapter is a disappointment.

"Yaaaaayyy! Appa win me a teddy bear!" Haeun cheered while pointed at the teddy bear that's hanging up on the tent. "Anything for my little girl"

Nari decided to get smart and say "uncle don't lose or you'll be a disappointment" Jungkook smirks. "I never lose" but then haeun flicks naris forehead. Jungkook was holding haeun in his arms while taehyung was standing next to him with nari in his arms aswell.

"Yah do you wanna die" nari gritted her teeth and was about to hit haeun but stop when haeun covered her face. "Yeah shame, don't touch me again" nari folded her arms.

"Yah~ you two always fight" taehyung says. Naris attitude changed into a happy one as soon as she looked at her dad. "Appa~" she showed her eye smile, with her arms wide open and wrapped her arms around taes neck. Tae gave her little kisses because she's so cute.

A/N- Idk if I showed you guys what haeun looks like but here it is.😌 I also have photos planned for when I decide to up her age along with everyone else in the story

😌 I also have photos planned for when I decide to up her age along with everyone else in the story

Jungkook won the teddy bear that haeun wanted. "Here you go baby" he smiles and gives it to haeun who has a big smile on her face. "Thank you appa!" She takes the bear from Jungkook and kisses it.

Taehyung puts nari down. Jungkook put haeun down aswell.

Whilst the adults were talking and all, nari interrupted her dad. "Appa,me haeun and sejun-ah are going to go to that little play area" nari pointed. Taehyung nodded his head and allowed it.

"Cmon lets go!" Nari held sejun and haeuns hands and lured them to the play area. "Let's go play!" Haeun cheered. "I wanna take my teddy bear up there" haeun pointed. "Ok then" all three split and did there own thing.

Haeun went up on top of the slide area and noticed a lot of kids. "Hey guys can I play with you?" She asked while smiling. The kids looked her up and down and gave an ugly look. "Ew no, your weird" haeun was sad.

"And that teddy bear, did your dad steal that from the bin or something?" Haeun frowned. "No! My daddy won this this-"  the girl in the front of the rest of them snatched the teddy bear off haeun.

"Give it back!" Haeun yelled. Since the play area was indoor and soundproof no one could hear from outside. Parents just let there kids play in the area until they go and get them.

Haeun kept trying to grab her bear but she got pushed back, they stomped all over her bear and threw it down the slide.

Haeun got mad and warned them all "I would watch my surroundings if I were you" haeun went back down and picked her teddy bear up and wiped her cheeks and eyes.