Chapter Six - Change

TZUYUS POV

I wiped my eyes and got out of the car quietly. I opened the back door and quietly got sejun out. "Come on my son" I still felt hurt and sore. I held him and shut the door. I watched as jungkook walks in front with Haeun sleeping on his shoulders.

He walks in and shuts the door on us. "Eomma are you ok please don't cry" I couldn't hold it in. I burst into tears. Sejun has a saddened expression on his face. "Eomma~" sejun wiped my tears with his small cute hands. "Shhh it's ok. Eomma just has something in my eyes" I chuckled. "Your too cute my baby" I gave him little kisses and made him laugh.

"Let's get you to bed" I took him up to his room and tucked him in. "Goodnight sweety, mummy loves you very much" I gave him a kiss before I left the room.

I'm going to do it.

I walked to me and jungkooks room. I opened it and saw he had just got out of the shower.

He was still quiet and ignoring me. "Goodnight jungkook" I say as he gets change and switches the lights off before going to bed.

I sighed quietly.

I went into the walk in closet and broke down in tears again....... "I'm sorry" I say before slowly packing my things.

After a few minutes I quietly left the room and made my way to Haeuns room. I walked in slowly and saw that she was still awake. Reading a book.

I smiled sadly and said "Can I come in?" I whispered. Haeun looked up and nodded her head.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Hi princess. What are you reading?" I asked whilst sitting down on the bed next to her. "I'm reading a story about a mother and father****" everything just went blank. All I wanted to do was admire my little baby's face before I leave.

"Eomma?" I snapped out of it. "Hmm?"

"Eomma why are you crying?" She asked. I wiped my tears and said "my baby is growing up. I just wanted to come and apologise for what happened earlier. Eomma didn't mean it" I say. She sits there and smiled but I could tell it was a sad confused kind of smile.

"Eomma, I should be the one apologising. I'm really sorry for everything bad that I've caused you. I'm sorry for making you mad all the time, not listening, not cleaning my room, everything Eomma." I smile at her and pulled her into a hug.

"It's ok. Eomma will be going away for abit" I lied. Then haeun pulled away. "Huh? Eomma? What do you mean? Are you coming back? Is it cause of daddy? I will tell him to not touch you. Eomma, I don't like the way daddy treats you" haeun started crying.

"Awww no don't cry please" it just made me cry now. But I have to go. It's the only way. "eomma loves you, please don't cry" I say whilst hugging her and wiping her tears.

"Now lets get you to sleep" I whisper. "Eomma please don't leave" she cries. "Shhhhh" I caressed her hair as she lays there on my chest, cuddling me.

Once she went to bed I made my way out. I ordered an Uber.

I fell asleep until we got to the airport. "One plane ticket to ********" I put on a smile. 

Third POV

The next morning came and jungkook had woken up to an empty bed. He just rolled his eyes and made his way to the bathroom still half asleep. after going toilet and washing his face. He went straight to the closet to only see half of Tzuyus clothes hanging u and some of her other things. 

He didnt think much of it until he walked out to see Haeun crying. "Babby whats wrong? Did your mother touch you again?!" He growled about to go and find Tzuyu but Haeun screamed. "This is all your fault daddy. I hate you!" She threw a tantrum and ran to her bedroom throwing her doll out. "What the fuck is happening?" Jungkook was really confused.

"Mahana!" He growled out in anger. "Yes sir" she looked frightened. she bowed and waited for him to speak again. "What the fuck is wrong with my daughter? Wheres Tzuyu?" He folded his arms. The maid swallowed her saliva in fear. 

"Well? who am i fucking waiting for? santa?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "S-sir... Tzuyu is gone" she bowed again apologising. "What?" Jungkooks facial expression changed. "Where the fuck did she go mahana?" He grabbed her by the hair and yanked it bakc lifting her face.

"Sir she just left" she pointed to a note that was on the door. Jungkook looks to his left then lets go of her hair. He reads it then laughs. "She thinks she can just leave huh" Jungkook tsked. "Yeah, we will see how far she goes" He smirks and snickers.

"Noone leaves unless i say they can leave" jungkook punches his fist through the door and growls. "Sort that girl out mahana" jungkook walks pass mahana and makes his way downstairs.

............

"Thank you" Tzuyu smiles whilst taking a sip of the hot coffee that her friend had made her. "Its no probem at all. Listen tzuyu" Her friend sighs. "You really have to stand your ground, youre gonna have to face him someday because you would want to see your kids" tzuyu sighs and nods her head. "I just can't, hes changed, its like hes a totally different person all together. Hes not the jungkook i knew" tzuyu says putting her cup down.

"Look all im saying is, do something about it. dont you think its dangerous to leave the kids with him?" She asks. "No, i know jungkook would never touch those kids. He lves them very dearly. Theyre his only kids" tzuyu argues. 

"Think about it tzuyu" tzuyu puts on a smile and nods her head. "I have to go, ill see you tomorrow, feel free to help yourself to anything. Need anything? call me, im only down the road" Her friend smiles.

"Thank you, cya" tzuyu stands up to hug her friend. 

..............

Jungkook goes to his office and grabs his phone out of his pocket to dial a number. "Find Tzuyu"

****

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter~

~Don't forget to comment/vote/share, it's up to you~~Sorry for the mistakes/errors~

A/N- Hi, Its author nim here. Just wanted to say sorry once again. I just wanted to put it out there. I have many wonders and questions about our existance and everything on and about this world. idk where im going with this. But i hope you like this chapter. Ive beig reading everyones comments and it made me smile, thank you so much for the support i appreciate it so much.