Flash's Sister (Peter Parker)

-Y/N's annoyed POV-

You'd think being the sister of the school's ass hat would make you an ass hat right? Well I'm the opposite. The only thing we have in common is our blood and me joining the school quiz bowl with Flash. All the girls pointed at me and the guys made catcalls. Yay. Being in the shadow of my jackass of a brother.

I went through my classes and kept up pretty well. I was smarter than Flash but not as athletic.

Lunch period. Great. I took a seat next to Flash but he ignored me. So went and sat next to a girl eating alone. She looked up at me with a blank but serious look. I returned the same look. "Flash's sister. Why'd you come over here? To shove me?" She said lowering her voice and narrowing her eyes. "What? No. I'm nothing like that pig," I retort in a disgusted look. We spent our lunch debating back forth, shooting sarcasm at each other like it was bullets, and talking about the two boys staring at Liz.

"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy though," one of them said with puppy eyes. "Too late," I budded in. "You guys are losers," MJ finished. It felt like MJ could actually be my friend.

-time skip- still y/N's POV-

I walked with MJ to the basket ball court where a few chairs were set up. I past Flash as he ruffled my hair. I punched him in the side. I sat close to MJ and listened to what everybody was saying. I noticed the boys stalking Liz and Liz were here. To be honest the love sick one was kinda cute. "That's Peter. And his friend is Ned," MJ said as she saw what I was looking at. I turned a dark shade of red. "Kinda cute," I said in my head. MJ looked up with furrowed eyebrows and looked at me. "Cute?" She questioned. Damn it, I need to watch my mouth. "Kinda," I pointed out. She nodded her head and went back to her book. We didn't do much except talk about the Washington field trip and college stuff.

I've been attending the Quiz Bowl for a month now and found out I have the slightest crush on Peter. We've gotten closer and now talk to each other without hesitation. Ned was cool too. He sent me a picture of their LEGO Death Star which was a breakthrough in our friendship. Once everyone learned I wasn't an ass like Flash my life got nicer and when I walked down the hall people didn't stare.

I walked into the basketball court to meet the quiz bowl students when I noticed Peter looked in really bad shape. I don't know why anybody would fight my baby but I wanted to find out. "Hey Peter, are you okay?" I walked towards him. He glanced up and winced, "yeah... just tripped down the stairs," he said awkwardly. "Well take care of yourself," I gave a small and short smile. I knew he was lying to me. That day was all around weird. Liz was gone. Peter was sad. And hurt. Maybe now I have a chance... I'll have to wait until Peter is feeling better so I don't act like a shallow bitch who doesn't care about his feelings.

Time passed on and I noticed everyday Peter was getting better. Mentally and physically. "Hey Peter. You seem happier I'm glad," I smile and the bell rings. I should leave my statement like that so I walk of into the crowd.

-Peter's perfect POV-

I had noticed y/n being really nice and caring after I had fought my girlfriend's dad. But she didn't know any of that and that made her 10 times sweeter. She only knew Liz had left for some unknown reason and knew I wasn't okay. Come to think of it.. she's always been there for me. Even though her brother is my bully she's nice but protective. "I kind of feel guilty maybe liking y/n though. I mean it's been two months since Liz and I's breakup," I ranted to Ned during robotics. "Well she's really nice. She helped you through a really hard time. I don't know. Ask her out and then see how you feel," Ned said simply. "Yeah! A study date! It could pass as a date or a study session," I smiled wide.

"Hey, y/n you wanna meet up after school and get some study time in with me?" I asked before thinking. She smiled brightly. She nodded her head, "sounds cool." "Y/N GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE," Flash said pushing people aside. "Don't worry I'll sneak out just text me the details," she said in my ear while hugging me. She bolted off and caught up with Flash sho gave me a dirty look.

-Y/N's small POV-

I met Peter at a small café and we started studying and goofing off sometimes. It was really fun. It occurred to me half way through it this could be a date. I'm smart and all but not when I comes to boys.

About two hours passed and Peter and I still hadn't run out of Star Wars jokes. We calmed down after laughing our asses off after a while. I got a text from my mom saying she wanted me home. I frowned. "I gotta goooo," I said while hugging Peter's arm. We stood up and I was kinda stalling. I started to turn and leave when Peter grabbed my hand. I turned to face him but I was greeted with his lips on mine. He pulled away but I didn't want to. I smiled really big and that seemed to give him more confidence. I was about to leave after awkwardly standing there but then I heard Peter. "Please don't tell Flash," he said with a nervous smile on. "Never in my life. He'd have both our heads," I laughed. I smiled all the way home knowing the boy I watched date his dream girl was mine now.

-A/N-

This took me a week to write this klunk! I hope you enjoyed it though XD  Thanks for reading if you got this far! Hopefully I'll be writing more. I've been drowning in fan fics bc I have nothing better to do. ;))