Sleep Paralysis (harry)

A/n: It's 4 am and I can't sleep bc I had an episode of sleep paralysis. And thought of this and thought of how I hadn't wrote about Harry in a while.

Y/n's POV

I washed my face and got ready for bed. I put on comfy clothes, put my hair back, and put my phone on the charger.

Then I got into bed and waited for Harry to come back to the bedroom. He was in the kitchen getting food,

We weren't married but we did sleep together. Mostly because I had trouble sleeping most nights.

I experienced sleep paralysis a lot and Harry helps me. When I'm under and trying to wake up he's always there.

I feel bad because he doesn't get much sleep either but he works as a photographer and doesn't have to be up at 5:30 am to start the day every day.

He came back up and kissed me. "Goodnight baby girl. I'm right here for you," he reassured me. I hadn't had an episode for a few days so I was positive I was gonna have one soon.

"Thanks baby I love you," I said and cuddled up to him.

I fell asleep and dreamed a little until I started to feel it. My conscious woke up but my body was paralyzed. I tried to move my eyes, my fingers, my mouth but nothing worked.

After what felt like 5 minutes but was probably 2 seconds, I got my mouth open. Just enough to make noises.

Harry wouldn't wake up still and I started crying. Yes this happens a lot but every time it's scary.

I started to hallucinate figures in our room. I panicked more and finally I felt Harry move and then I could move.

I cried out and moved my body, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I cried into his shirt as he held me close.

He hummed a soft tune and just held me as tears went down my face.

I brought myself to speak up. "I'm sorry you have to deal with this," I said sadly.

"No. Y/n I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I know it torments you and I can't imagine what you have felt. I love you. I will always be here for you," He told me and kissed my head.

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night so we played games and ate more food.

"J....5...." Harry asked as we played battleship.

"Miss," I said smirking and he smacked his empty water bottle off the table. I laughed at him and he looked at me grinning.

After battleship we watched TV. Just some Office and Parks and Rec. Mostly because those were funny and happy shows.

I noticed Harry was drifting off to sleep. I shook him a little. He opened his eyes and kissed me. Ten minutes pass and he's asleep.

Now I'm alone. Alone with my thoughts.

I decided to try and sleep even though I was scared. I snuggled up to him and dozed off.

No more sleep paralysis happened that night.

I woke up to the heavy aroma of pancakes. And to the sight of Harry cooking them. He noticed I was awake and came up to me.

He sat down on the sofa next to me and grabbed my hand, rubbing my knuckles gently.

"Did I miss and episode?" He asked referring to my sleep. I shook my head.

He smiled at me and kissed my lips. He lifted me up so that I was in front of him and wrapping my legs around his torso. He carried me to the kitchen counter and started making out.

His lips moving with mine in a slow but eager way. He was just about to slip his tongue in my mouth when I opened my eyes.

"Pancakes!" I yelled.

He opened his eyes and turned to the stove. The batter was now burnt but at least we had six good pancakes already.

He cursed and turned the oven top off. He shook his head and served the plates.

I hopped off the counter and got us both milk from the refrigerator. I sat down across from him and ate while we listened to Mac DeMarco.

He got up and started dancing to the song while I laughed and recorded it on my Snapchat. He started lip syncing and I laughed harder.

I put my phone down and hugged him. "I love youuuuu," I said to him and kissed his button nose.

"I love you more," he replied.

A/n: now it's about 5am and all I want is daylight. I'm sorry it's short