Chapter 1 ( introduction)

Phil was so happy, he'd finally gotten the job!!! He road his bike down the busy street and smiled as he smelt the scent of roses and lavender in the near by street stalls.
He suddenly had the overwhelming urge to close his eyes and let go of the handle bars, he smiled softly as he felt the cool wind wiz past his ears. He finally felt like his life was back on track!

CRASH.....
pain. The red hot pain was covering him and a loud screaming sound was filling his ears making his head feel like it was about to burst!! He sat up; holding his head in discomfort. He looked around at the people around him with looks of concern painted on their faces. His bike was completely mangled underneath a large food Lorry, " oh my god. That was close!"
The lorry driver was frantically shouting, and Phil could sense his anxiety a mile away. So ( Phil being a kind dude) went over to reassure him. "Sorry dude it's totally my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going. It's really ok" he seemed to be completely ignored so he walked closer; as he did so he could see that the driver was staring down at something.... was he... crying? It was only a mangled bike... right?? As Phil reached the mans side he curiously peered down....

Oh my god.... what?.. no.... it's me... but I'm here?! I'm here.
Am I.... dead?!