Chapter 2

"I'm so sorry" the softest voice seemed to float towards Phil's ears.....
"I'm so sorry I had to do it" it sobbed almost like a distressed child but it was a young mans voice.
Phil looked around still shaken by what he had seen, his body broken under the lorry and the flowers he had bought scattered around his cold pale face, almost like a crown or halo, paramedics still hovering over him preforming CPR frantically and an ambulances blaring sirens.
He spoke out to try and hear the voice again.
" hello? What's going on? Where are you?!"
Suddenly a sharp light shone down on Phil's face engulfing the street in bright warm light.
As it dimmed Phil looked over at one of the street lamps that had now turned black and white like the rest of the surroundings.
As he focused his eyes he behold a young man, around the age of 20, yet it was hard to tell, he had such a youthful appearance, he had brown hair, and wore a black hoodie and jeans, and he was in floods of tears.
"Who are you??" Phil was completely transfixed on this... what ever he was. He had an aura of light around his entire body that made him glow with white and gold.
The young man was curled up on the floor just below the street lamp, hugging his legs and sobbing so loudly it was deafening. " I had to do it!!!! I'm sorry!!!! It's my job to!!!!" A stream of more choked sobs emitted from the being. Phil walked closer.... what the hell was going on?!!?!?