Chapter 8

*mature references*
Dan smiled and he relaxed into the touch, he slowly looked up and Phil noticed dans eyes were now a bright purple...
" do you like them?" Dan whispers with a grin.
" yes your eyes are beautiful.. umm what does purple mean?"
" love" dan said with a shocked, embarrassed look " it totally means love" he suddenly covered his crotch with his wings and turned away with a giggly face palm....
" oh.... OHHHHH I get it" Phil's sudden realisation made both of them fall into complete hysterics, they laughed until they were crying into each other's shoulders.

" I'm so sorry" dan giggled.
" no no I'm flattered" phil howled.

They were suddenly kissing hard and rough.
*************************************
" I can't ignored the love I have for you phil. I need you.." dans breath was slowing down as he lay next to phil who was covered in sweat and grinning like an idiot.
" I need you too!! My god I need you" he was kissing dans face all over as he confessed his love. "I love you," *kiss* "I love you," *kiss* "I LOVE YOU" *kiss, kiss, kiss* that was amazing!!!, how did you do that.... thing???!"
" dan laughed and tapped the side of his nose " magic angel things, top secret"
" oh yeah?" Phil said sarcastically.
He suddenly tickled dans sides, and dan fell into giggles again
" stop hahaha STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! AHHHH ya big spoon what ya doing!!! Hahaha"
" tell me your angel secrets!!!hahaha"
"NOOOOOOO!!!"