chapter 29

Chapter 29: Dauntless

TRIS POV

We got back from LA two hours ago. We have a week of holidays left and there is nothing to do.

"Babe, I'm bored," Tobais says

"Yeah, so am I," I say

"Dauntless?" Tobias asks

"What?" I say confused.

"Do you want to go to Dauntless?" Tobias says

"Sure, when?" I ask

"Now," he says

"Okay?"

I put on a black sports bra with a red straps. I put on a pair of black, Nike compression pants and lastly I pull over a black,backless tee. I put on some black Nike shoes and I find Tobias in a tight, black muscle tee and gym shorts which are also black. He has some black Nike shoes as well.

"I see you found out the dress code, black," Tobias says

I laugh as I grab my bag. We hop in the BLACK Lamborghini with Tobias driving. We pick up Zeke, Uriah and Will. The girls said that they didn't want to get murdered so they didn't come. I roll my eyes at there excuse. We drive for about 15 minutes until we arrive next to a dark building. We park the car and walk towards the building. When you enter there are stairs going up. We walk up the stairs until we reach to an edge and a black hole underneath. I know Tobias is scared of heights but he is good at hiding it.

"Jump," Tobias says

"Wait, you want us to jump into a unknown hole," Uriah says

"I don't care," I say than I jump off the edge and land in a net.

I start laughing and I roll of the net.

"HURRY UP PANSYCAKES," I shout

Soon Tobias comes down, than Zeke, than Will...

"Where's Uriah?" I ask

"He's afraid of heights," Zeke says

Than I hear girlish screaming than Uriah hits the net.

"Finally much?" I say

We walk up a dark alleyway until we arrive at some door with a pad next to it.

Tobias pins in the code and puts his finger on a fingerprint scanning machine.

"Hey, there you are Four, long time no see," A guys says coming behind the doors.

"Hey Max, I brought friends," Tobias says hugging that Max guys.

"This is my girlfriend, Tris and my friends, Will, Uriah and Zeke," Tobias says again pointing to each one of us.

Max lets us in and leads us to the pit.

"HOLY SHIT, IS THAT A GUN," I shout

Max and Tobias nod. I run over to the shelf and take one. I load it.

"Ah, ah, ah Trissy I don't think that you should touch that," Tobias says holding my shoulder.

I put on my deadly voice and say "I don't think you should touch me," and I point the gun at Tobias.

He backs down. Max laughs.

"You got yourself a feisty one," Max says

I laugh and run over to the targets and point the gun. I inhale. Aim. Exhale. Shoot.

"BULLSEYE," I shout as the bullet hits bullseye.

"How did you do that Tris?" Uriah asks

"Well, Combat and MMA leads to violence which than leads to weapons which leads me to weapons," I say devilishly