73

Lila's POV

I decided to pack to go back home to Colorado. Just things weren't the same anymore and I needed a break from the stress.

Zach came in my room, he looked really confused. " What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going back to Colorado for a bit" I said as I wipe a tear away.

Zach's POV

I couldn't believe that Lila was packing for Colorado, and she looked really upset about it. Something wasn't right and I think Jack needed to know.

Messages to Jack 🍝

Zach: hey why's Lila packing for Colorado? Is her father unwell again??

Jack: oh no I've definitely messed up

Jack: she said she wants to go back to Colorado to clear her head

Zach: you know what that means right?

Zach: you can't loose her

Zach: I lost Angela once, you can't lose Lila

Jack: you're right

Jack: even though it's a total different situation 😂

Zach: right I'll detract her while you come over 😂

Lila's POV

I was packed and ready for the airport. While walking out my room, Zach stands in front of my door.

"Zach can I get through please" I said.

"No" He said smiling.

"Look Zach I need to get this flight" I said.

"You can't leave without saying goodbye to Alexa and Anthony" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to see them.

I kiss the twins and Angela goodbye and walk towards the door. Zach runs around and stops me from reaching the door. Not this again.

"Zach wrong now?" I huffed.

"I just thought you might need help carrying your bags" He asked smiled.

"Well if you don't mind" I said reaching for the door handle, opening the door to see Jack behind it holding a red rose.

"Lila you mean everything to me, and I should be there for you more, because I am so crazy about you

"Lila you mean everything to me, and I should be there for you more, because I am so crazy about you. I like waking up everyday and seeing that smile of yours, ever since day one I saw your face I knew I wanted to spend not just months but years with you. We've been through everything together, from dealing with our ex's to losing our baby. I love you Lila and I always will" Jack said slightly tearing up causing me to tear up.

"That was beautiful" Angela cried.

"More like cringe" Zach said smirking.

I looked in those beautiful eyes of his and thought about all the memories I've had with him. I stroke my hand over his face, "I love you too Jack Avery with all my heart, that much that this is a second time now that I've wasted a plane ticket for you" I said smiling.

I put my hands around his neck and he learned in to kiss me. It felt like I was falling in love all over again.

——————————
Awh what a happy ending ☺️

Omg WDWs new song is amazing, waking up this morning and it being out, just made my day. And the music video, oof Jack looked gorgeous at the start, well they all did but damn they be getting hella good looking ☺️

Anyway is this HOOKED song your fav now because it sure is mine however Boomerang, I'm in a matching ring with them too and I'm the referee 😂 but Hooked I thinks gonna win

Hope you like the chapter and have a lovely rest of your night/ day ☺️

Ps. Until Tomorrow