115

2 days later.....

Lila's POV

It was the end of the week, that meant Trace had to go back to Colorado. Having my brother living with me, made me miss all the times we had as children.

Crowding around at the airport, we all give a big massive group hug for Trace.

"I'll be back soon, you haven't got rid of me just yet" Trace laughed.

Giving me one last goodbye hug he was on off on his way, back to Colorado.

Waving goodbye, waiting for him to turn back, he just carries on walking through, then no longer to be seen.

Chantelle's POV

Driving home, Lila seemed very quiet. I knew it was because Trace was going home. I felt the exact same when Savannah had to go.

"I should of gone with him" Lila said.

"He would of wanted you to stay" I said reassuring her.

Later that night....

Lila fell fast asleep on the couch whilst we was watching TV. Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door, turning the TV off, I run to answer it.

Who could it be at this time?

Opening the door, there I see Savannah with her hood up, standing with in suitcase.

"Savannah" I said hugging her as tightly as I could.

Savannah's POV

Since I've been home these past 2 days I haven't stop stalking Trace on Instagram.