86

⚠️ this might upset some readers

Daniel's POV

I had no clue what was going on. Jonah was rushing me to Chantelle's house.
We arrived at the house and luckily the door was open.

"Where's Chantelle's room" Jonah asked.

"I know" I said starting to sprint up the stairs.

I started to hear very heavy breathing. I open the door to see Chloe suffocating Chantelle with a pillow. I couldn't believe what I saw. Chantelle was suffering so badly, kicking and swinging her arms about. As fast as I could I pull Chloe away from Chantelle, grabbing Chantelle in my arms.

"Jonah call 911" I shouted.

Lila comes running in the room. "Omg what's happened" She screamed reaching  for Chantelle.

Tears falling down my face while holding her in my arms. "Just breathe Chantelle, please you can't go" I cried holding her delicate face.

Chloe started to get up. "Daniel" She moaned.
But I couldn't look at her. At all.

"Daniel look at me" She screamed. But all I could look at were Chantelle.

"You love me remember" She shouted.

"No I don't, I love Chantelle" I said looking down at Chantelle again.

"Just go Chloe " Lila shouted.

Becca and Angela run in, pushing through Chloe, wondering what's happening. "Chantelle" they both muttered.

"But but you're my boyfriend " Chloe cried.

"Well not anymore" I said still holding Chantelle in my hands.

Chantelle looked up at me, getting her breath back "I love you too" She said panting.

—————————
Hope you like the chapter ❤️
Ps. Until Tomorrow