chapter 3 Its only begun ;)

Jenna's Pov

I went outside to think about family and Tyler.

Then I see Shawn walking and sit next to me

Shawn:Hey you okay can I sit with you?

Sure

Shawn: something on your mind?

Yeah something like that

They continue to make small chat for a few hours until

Shawn: well I need to go I had fun talking with you Jenna.

Alright see ya later?

Shawn: Of course bye.

I sit there for another hour just putting my thoughts together and then I get up to go inside I creek the door open and then someone picks me up and covers my mouth before I could scream for help.

Murder: Bye you cunt i hope you had a horrible life have fun in hell

And then there were 11 ;)

Tylers pov

After i got ready i went downstairs and talked to bree and I told her everything.
Bree; So are you guys like dating or what. Bree of course we kissed and then we got back together.
Bree: But don't you like Zachary? Well yes but he doesn't like me so I chose to move on and get back together with Jenna.
Bree: Well if you say so

Time 3:13 A.M

Everyone wakes up to the sound of screaming Tyler gets out of his bad as long as Zachary and they run downstairs. There laying a body with a tarp covered over it

We lift the tarp off and there is........... HENRY????? Bree screams and starts crying because Henry and bree were dating. I rush towards bree and hold her and try to comfort her.She crys in my shoulders and I just run her back and pat it. Shawn; GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW! Everyone runs outside and they see brees dead body everyone screams and i start to cry everyone then runs to the car but the tires are cut! What do we do now! Shawn: Oh my god I don't have spare tires THATS IT SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE Everyone rushes inside to use there phone but when they try to call the power goes off it's pitch black.