1.0✿

When all started...

May 15, 2004

The sun was shining too bright and the birds were too loud singing. The day was extremely beautiful and the little kids were too happy to let this go.

Little Luna was sitting on the sandbox playing with the sand, making small castles until a shadow covered the light to reach her eyes. She raised her head and groaned when her eyes met his. Strong brown against strong hazel.

"Please, move over." She started nicely, not wanting or not in the mood to argue with him.

"No, I came here first. You move over." Grayson spitted back and glanced down at her as his hands were folded in front of his chest.

Luna rolled her eyes and continued playing, not saying anything to him or even made a move. That made Grayson mad and that was when he took action. He kicked the sand and with the help of the wind it blew going straight to Luna's face.

Shocked, she got up trying to spit and get the sand pit of her mouth and eyes. "Hey, why did you do that?" She started crying as the sand made her eyes hurt.

Before Grayson could say anything, Ethan, his twin brother run to them. "Luna are you okay?" He tried to check her but she tried to escape from his hands, believing it was Grayson since she was not able to see who was who. "It's Ethan. What did you do to her Gray?" He turned to his little brother who had a scared look plastered on his young features.

"It was not my fault. I just-" He was cut off by Ethan, who ignored him completely.

"Luna let's go and wash your face." He grabbed her little hand with his little one and led her to the bathroom inside the kindergarten, sighing as what his brother had caused.

November 27, 2010

Luna wondered around the halls of the big school as she looked for Mr. Grundy's class, the English teacher. Greg, one of her classmates told her that he had asked for her. She was confused at first, since no teacher had ever wanted her, but she let it pass.

Finally she was in front of the classroom, seeing that the door was open wide. She walked inside and her face made a disguised face as she was met with no other but Grayson.

She made a turn to leave without saying anything but Grayson's voice stopped her. "Wait, I want to talk to you."

Luna considered this for a whole minute until she turned her body to face him full. Grayson was sitting in a desk, his body full in front of her, legs crossed together and arms gripping the desk.

"What do you want?" She questioned him bored but curious at the same time.

"I just wanted to ask you if you could wrote the essay that Mr. Trudy want us to write."

Luna's eyebrows rose up in completely shocked. Did he really ask her that? Her out of all people on this freaking school? That kid was sure crazy as hell. "Absolutely no." She said slowly and clearly for him to understand.

"Well then..." Grayson straggled his shoulders and raised his hand throwing something but Luna couldn't see clearly since flour fell down her head, covering her whole head and shoulders. Grayson caught in a fit of laughter.

She screamed causing the principal and some other kids to come their direction. "What the hell? Mr. Dolan you are suspended." The principal announced to Grayson, who was still laughing.

"I hate you Dolan." Luna yelled at him, leaving the room with tears running down her flour covered cheeks. Seeing her state made Grayson stop and frown at her.