1.14✿

Luna Jenner

Couple Days Later...

I was sitting all alone in the living room, laptop on my legs trying to finish an essay that was due for the next week but since I was bored I wanted to do something.

Things with Brad were just okay, after our date he only came one time to my house and we talked a little bit and then we watched a movie, cuddling and giving a kiss here and there. Nothing else, but for the most time we had been texting. I was still unsure for what I felt that night about Grayson and I didn't want to play with Brad's feelings. Being away from each other and not having to face him was easier for me.

My mom was on the gym, working as a personal trainer and Elijah was on his room probably sleeping. So, the house was completely silent and it was kind of creepy and that's why I had slow music playing so it would calm me down. Also, it calmed down the baby.

Ethan had been distant for the most of time since the disappearance of his brother and I was so worried about him. I knew from first hand that they had never been separated from each other and that was such a major shock for him. I didn't know what to do, how to help him. I tried a few times to help him but he refused saying he was okay and he didn't actually care anymore because even Grayson didn't care, but I knew very well that he was just lying.

I sighed as I stopped typing on the computer. I was all done and ready. I saved the file and closed the laptop putting on the side of the couch. I took off the blanket that was covering my body and got up. I stretched a little bit, feeling my back bones cracking a little and then headed to the kitchen so I could find something to drink, my throat completely dry.

As I was walking to the direction of the kitchen, the door bell rang. I stopped in my trucks and I over thought about it on my head. It wasn't that I was scared but if something would happen I was unprotected and pregnant.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at the wild thoughts and walked to the front door. I opened it and a hooded man appeared there. Was this really happening?

''Hey, how can I help you?'' I asked politely, waiting for the man to speak. He had his head down to the floor and I could only see his blonde hair. I gulped down the bump on my throat as I took a step back. ''Hello sir?'' I said again and then he raised his head.

My eyes widened and my mouth formed an 'O' shape.

He couldn't be. No way.

''Grayson? Is that really you?'' I questioned him extremely shocked. He nodded his head, still not speaking. He placed a hand on the door frame while the other was holding his side. He face was all bloody and I cringed.

His upper lip and eyebrow had a cut, bruises on his cheeks and his eye was a bit swollen. I also noticed his knuckles were bloody too. ''What the hell happened?''

''Can I come inside?'' It was the only thing that he asked. I nodded my head and stepped aside to let him walk in. He did and immediately head to the living room where he crushed on the big couch. He groaned as he did so.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cabinet and poured it with water and walked back to Grayson and helped him drink it. He welcomed the liquid on his system and then leaned his head back on the head of the couch. ''What happened to you? Why are you like this? Why did you disappeared?''

''I will answer you all of your questions but first please tell me that you have a first aid box or something?'' He asked me instead.

''Yeah of course. Let me go grab it.'' I replied and run upstairs to the major bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet that was down on the sink. I looked at the mirror and saw worry written all over my face, my broken heart at the sight of Grayson and the betray on him. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and immediately texted Ethan.