1.7✿

Luna Jenner

Couple weeks later

I got up from the bed fast so I could get ready. Today was the day that my other older sister, Anita, was coming home for three weeks from Australia where she had been for three years since she was studying. I was beyond happy because I never had the chance to call or face timed her and let her know for the exciting news. She had no clue that she will be having another niece or nephew and I was really exciting to share the news with her.

I put something comfortable since my belly had grown more now and started getting round and round more. I was happy yet so annoyed because that meant that I would not be fitting in my clothes in some point but that would be all worth it on the end.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked towards Eli's. As far as I know things didn't work for him and Cameron and now he was trying to have fun with different girls each night. I stopped right in front of the wooden door and hit it lightly. I did not want to open it and see something I would be regretting for the rest of my life. I waited couple of minutes before Elijah opened the door and yawned looking at me with one eye closed.

"What?"

"Well, good morning you too." I snapped back at him.

"Come on Luna, what do you want?" He asked me annoyed.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"Don't tell me you forgot! Anita is coming home today you moron. Getyourself ready in no time. Dad will be waiting downstairs." I advised himand rolled my eyes.

"Shit." I heard him yelling and then closing the door again.

I decided to walk down to the kitchen where my parents should be getting theirbreakfast. Some years ago, having breakfast all together was something we neverever missed but now things have changed and I didn't like it at all. I saw dadsitting on the head chair like I was used to call it since small child, thechair where only dad would sit.

"Morning." I said and bent down to kiss his cheek. I liked having mydad home. I really missed him and I get so worried about him when he was away,especially when he was in Iraq.

"Good morning sunshine." He said and kissed my cheek as he smiled."Did you sleep well?"

His hands traveled to my baby bump and slightly caress it. "Yeah, like abird. That pillow you bought me is literally amazing. Thank you!" Istarted having such bad back pains so my dad being the amazing dad he wasbought me those pregnancy pillows which you hug it like a human being.

"Anything for my angel. Is your brother ready?"

"He is getting to it." I smiled and looked over at the options I hadfor breakfast. Cereal and milk, croissant or some French toast? Well, I tookcouple croissants in my plate and started eating them.

"Slowly eat your food Luna, how many times do I have to tell you?"The annoying voice of my mom. I looked over at her as she sat down on the chairnext to me and roll my eyes.

"Will you ever let me have a peaceful day for once?" I questionedher.

"Will you ever listen to me for once?"