HE IS MINE

ON THE SIDE IS WHAT RAVEN LOOK LIKE. ----------->

Harry's P.O.V

"Did you see that girl in Rose room? Ugh she is so ugly, and she thinks she is all pretty just cause of her red hair. Like she is so ugly, right Ashely?Then she thinks she can stare at Harry, I don't think so." Said Emma

"Well she is not ugly and her hair is pretty, she seems like a nice girl. And I like her hair, I also like that she has red. It my fav color." Ashely said

"Whatever, she still had no right looking at Harry. He is mine." That's when I stopped walking.

"I'm not yours. I'm not hers, and I'm am not ones. Got that." I growled

"Yes." Emma answered

"Good, now come over here." She walked over and I put my arm over her. Hey, I'm Harry Styles. I'm 19, I don't do girlfriends. And I hate girls who think I like them when I really don't. For example Emma, she is annoying put she is a good person to talk to so I keep her around. As we walked back to our dorms, I started thinking about the new girl Raven. She was hot but not my type. No one is my type, no one expect Jessie. But after that night I can't stop thinking about her, why did it had to happen.

I loved Jessie, but it was all her fault and I didn't mean to do it. It all happen to quick and them boom she is gone, died. I cried and cried, it took a year for me to get better. But I said to much. Anyway I walked off with Emma and we walked to my room, I saw her smiling.

"We are not having sex so don't get to happy." I growled

"Oh ok" she said scared

"Your just sleeping over."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh ok am I sleeping in the bed with you or on the floor?"

"The bed."

"Ok." I changed in the PJs, which is just some PJ pants and no shirt. I know I'm sexy it's not my fault.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. LOL ANYWAY CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE, THANKS.