Chapter 1

Lexi Pov

"Lexi wake up you gotta start getting ready to leave out" Rozzay said

" I'm up I'm up damn you don't got to yell" I mumbled

Hi am LexiKay Ariella Jackson. I am 5'4 and light skinned. I have long black curly hair and a nose piercing. Am 17 moving out of my moms house today. It's gonna me a long day!

I got up out of bed and started thinking bout how much am gonna miss my mom when I move. I love her a lot. My mom is Rozzay Rosie Jackson. She is A pain in my ass but I still love her. I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. My outfit was already pre set from last night. I put on my black high waisted shorts with my black and white crop top that said "work" and my Oreos . I then put my boss chain around my neck and put my hair in a messy bun. Since I was gonna be working all day I didn't really put make up on just mascara . I looked good. I took a selfie for Instagram and walked out my room.

I was on my way down the end of the stairs but I bumped into my little sister Bellakay. She is 4 with hazel eyes and long black curly hair. She is so cute.

I picked her up because I noticed she is crying.

"What's wrong Bella" I said to her

"I don't want you to go I I d-do-don't wanna be a-aalone" she stuttered

"Its okay babes I am gonna come visit you anytime I get okay I will even let you sleep over some weekends, deal cupcake" I said to her smiling

"Deal" she said as she gave me a hug and ran upstairs.

I smiled to my self and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat when I hear the doorbell. I sighed to my self and went to go answer it. To my surprise it was Mathew my ex boyfriend.

Mathews Pov

Hi I am Mathew the sexy boy around. Am Lexi ex ,why because she caught me cheating on her with her friend , yes I know what y'all thinking am a fool but it wasn't my fault.

"What do you want from my life, what didn't you not get from I don't wanna talk to your cheating ass again" I said trying to slam door in his face but he stopped me of coarse.

"Lex please bae just hear me out I just wanna talk" I begged her

"You should of thought bout me hearing you out when your tongue was where it shouldn't be, have a nice life " I closed the door and walked away

"I will get her back one way or another" I mumbled to myself

Lexi Pov

I can't believe this stupid ass fool thought I was gonna sit down and talk. Tuh, what is there to talk about. I went into the kitchen to grab a bacon sandwich and be out. Don't wanna see no more other people that are irrelevant to my life. My Stuff and boxes are in my car so am Gucci.

"My lex is all grown up" my mother said leaning on the wall

"Yea I guess so mom sometimes I wish I was like Bella small and cute" I said

"I kno um do you have everything ready it's almost time for you to go" she said sounding worried

"Yes mom am all set just need to say bye to Bella and chole and then am off" I said kissing her on the cheek walking off to find Bella.