Chapter 10

Hayyy guys so am sorry haven't updated in a while . 😞😞 I have been sick as hell and then there is school ugh but am back now so am going try to update every other day . tell me what you guys think though ☺️☺️

COMMENT SHARE VOTE!!!

....

.......

..............

Lexi Pov

"Yes Mom school is great I actually like it and you would not believe who followed be to school ma, this nigga Mathew ma. He had the nerve to come to school and try to get me back ma!!!! Ain't that some shit!! I said highly aggravated.

Girl don't cuss at me I am still yo momma and Lexi pooh don't fall for him he real stupid and don't know what he missing just focus on school baby girl but I gotta go and check on Bella she took a nap and I gotta make her some dinner I love you pooh 💕

I love you too mommy I said laughing and hung up.I really miss my mom and my sister but I gotta get my life together. I started to do my homework when oreo wanted to play. I felt like walking so why not give my dog a nice walk. I got up and went to my closet took out my yoga pants that says show off on my ass and my black crop top sweater that says "bring it" . I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my black and blue leash for oreo and my phone and locked up the house. As I was walking oreo I decided to take a selfie with him for insta. I got 40 likes in 2 mins I was like yasssssss give mi lifeee !! After I did a block with oreo I was gonna go back home when Candace and Jada hit me up on cici phone telling me to pull up to the park so I did just that. I wonder who is there mhm.

Max Pov

After the meeting me Ice and Chello and some other boys decided to play some ball I was down with that. I pulled to the park next to chello and ice cars and got our ready to break some ankles lml. I can't stop thinking about Lexi she just so fine with her round bumper ass of hers and that beautiful shape boobs and don't get started about that sexy face and them lips omg it's like meeting the one. She so different she is Wifey I kno that for a fact I got to have her. I started plAying ball after I dap up my niggas. I saw two girls sit down laughing they looked cute but not my Lexi so I didn't really pay them no mind. The game started.

Jada Pov

So me and Candice was on our way to the park but we wanted to chill with Lexi. she some smexi chill ass girl I could dead be her day one main bitch she cool peoples. I hit her up and told her to come to the park and she said ight. Me and candy sat and watch some boys play ball they zumm cute I guess lol.

Max Pov
After the first quarter we took a break and I seen ice and chello make they way over to the two ladies on the bench.
Hay ma am Ice and that's my boy chello I hear them tell the girls.
Looking nice in dem jeans let me find out I also hear chello trying to spit some game. I walked over there just to laugh at how chello sound lml.
We all talking and learned that two girls name was Candace and Jadalyn and that they waiting for there friend. We continued talking until i seen this cute puppy run up in between us Rowling around and a pair of feet running after him. I looked up I couldn't believe my eyes who was coming.👀☺️☺️

So guys I hope you like this chapter. Lexi is in the mm!!
Comment and tell me what you think!!!