Chapter 5

Ryan's Pov

I came by Lexi house early today cause I kno she has school in the morning so I decided to see her off but I realized that thee was a black car watching the house. As the the person in the car realize I was watching it sped off. I rushed out of my car and ran up in Lex house.

Lexi Pov

I heard noises downstairs. Nobody knows me here so who could it be. I Grab my knife I keep hidden under my dresser and walked threw my door and down the steps. To my surprise it was Ryan.

"Why in the hell are you at my house at 6 in the morning making noise Rye" I asked while putting the knife down.

" I came to see you off your first day of school Lex now go get ready" he said to me
I felt like he was lying but I did as told and went to get ready.I did my hygiene and now is looking for a first day outfit. I put on a black leather leotard with bleached black grayish jeans with black and white wedges. I then put on my lock chain with some white hoops. I let my hair hang curly. I didn't feel like wearing any make up do I just put on some lipstick. I looked good.

I took a picture for Instagram and my caption was "first day I Newforreal High wish me luck"
I grabbed my north face book bag and my phone and was out downstairs. My brother just stood and stare.

" You look good sissy let me find out" he said to me

I laughed really hard "thanks bro I gotta leave you staying here or what" I asked him

"Yea I will hang around for a bit you go ahead call me if anything I will dead kill a nigga" he said to me seriously

" Got cha love you later'' As I walked out the house I started to think is my brother capable of doing that. Ugh I didn't pay any mind. I decided to drive the new car today. I jumped in my jaguar and connected my phone to the car and Believe Me by Lil Wayne started to play. I Honked good bye and sped off. Newforreal High here I come.