VIII

☪Ursa POV☪

I don't know how long I have been here, but it feels like it has been years. Stuck in this cell only taken out to one of the sound proof rooms for 'interrogation' sessions.
This man who is in charge. I have heard many things about him. People say he is the definition of who you would call Satan. He is heartless and cruel. He has no respect for women and use them in every way he can. He created his men into horrid monsters, almost as if out of his image. All the children that are born here and mostly thrown down into the dungeons underneath a shed in the middle of a forest. The only children that are not in the dungeons are the young boys that could be turned into those monsters and the extremely beautiful young girls that could be sold to others like Six's group or used for the men's ungrateful acts. He would force the children in the dungeon to do work like servants and slaves. These children are extremely malnourished and are living in terrible conditions. When I first came here, my heart would ache for them when they would cry to the guards in hunger because I knew what it was like to be in their position.

This wasn't my first time being broken.

Everything brings back dark memories.

Cries of pain.

The soft voice of my mother.

Blood on the floor.

The gurgle of a person with a slit throat trying to speak.

So many memories crashing down like a tsunami. At nights, I would cry because of the pain and sorrow and the things taken away from me.
The large heavy doors of the dungeon creaked open, instilling fear into the air. The children quickly hid in the comers of their cells, trying to make themselves look smaller. All I did was hang my head and try not to look at the men walking in. The last time I looked at them will be forever clear in my mind. The foot steps kept getting louder and louder, until they stopped...

Right at my cell

I could smell smoke seeping in through the bars. I could feel his glare burning holes through me. "Hmmm." His voice was rich and deep like dark chocolate, but as the same bitter and cold. "So this is the present that you had waiting for me?" I finally braved myself to take a look at him. I only glace at his eyes for a moment, but that was all that I need to inwardly gasp. His eyes were a rich ocean blue with multicolored flecks floating around like little koi fish. It must have cost him a fortune to have those eyes.
He sighed. "It is a little damaged and I see that it has a big dent in it," he gestured to my broken arm. "but I can make it work." He manage to reach into the cell and tilt my head up to meet his eye. "How about we have a little fun tonight?" Suddenly knowing what was about to happened , I quickly pushed myself   the fartherst cornners of my cell and began clinging to one of the metal bars with all my might. Up against the guards, it was no use but I had to try. They came in and began prying me from the bars. I held on for as long as I could til I finally let go.
I finally dragged me out of my cell and into the halls, crying as I go. The children all looked at me in pity as I disappeared out of the dungeon.

__________________________________________
Yeesh. I'm sorry guys. I haven't been really paying much attention to my books lately. Recently, I've been doing some of my other hobbies, which is drawing and playing my uke. I'm really sorry and you know I'm just hot trash who can't keep promises. I hope I can make it up to you somehow.

✌️

RoseWolf