40 "I'm so sorry but it's Fake Love Fake Love Fake Love" pt1

2 years later

Mc- first of all congratulations for winning BBMAs for 5th time!

BTS- thank you!

MC- your new title 'the 7th member' from album Love Yourself: Answer has become big hit. How do you feel?

Nj- This album is last series of LY. And title track is produced by our oldest member Jin! Jin hyung as really worked hard and it's his first song produced. We all very proud of him. Its special song for all of us.

MC- great! We all love that song too. What do you wanna say to yourself like 3 years ago?

Nj- hey Namjoon! You are not a monster. You are a human. Act like one.

Everyone laughed it out thinking it's just a joke. But Nj looked at Jin and flinched his eyes. Jin understood what he was implying. Jin put his hand on nj's thigh and pressed a little indicating it's fine.

MC- before we wrap our show i wanna ask Suga. Fans around of world are curious about your personality change. How did you change from savage person to soft person? They are even calling you little meow meow.

Yoongi:- Everyone has bad experiences in life which reflects in your personality in some way. I just wanna say I am not mad at anymore now. I got my answers.

After interview was done, Jin returned to his room which he now shared with his boyfriend Namjoon. It's been 2 years since they started a fresh and since then everything was going just fine.

Jin took deep as he saw himself in mirror. It was long journey. He was so happy now. He got the one he loved as boyfriend. Plus 5 boys who will give their lives for each other.! perfect. He even produced a song all by himself. It was appreciated and won awards. He was loved and respected.

The 7th member was a song about a boy who is misfit in world but finally gets accepted and loved. Jin poured all his feelings in it.

What else could he ask for. Perfect. He smiled as Namjoon entered the room. He throw his sweaty shirt off exposing his fine body. "Are you fine? Today was so busy day. Specially for you, speaking all english" jin said going closer him.

"You helped me too. Your english is so improved" Nj kissed jin on nose and pulling by waist. Jin rested his head on nj's bare chest snuggling.

"Can we get out as our promotions will be over? We never get to go outside!" Jin whispered.

"You know how risky it is for us to go outside for dating! Last time we were just about to get caught! Thank god, Solbin covered for us" Nj said and jin frowned. But he knew Nj was right.

"Fine. I am happy as long as we are together. Dont care where!" Jin said raising on tiptoe, kissing Nj harder.

"Ready for 3 rounds?" Nj winked and threw jin on bed.

15 years later

"Why did you name me like that! My friends tease me saying 'suck-Jin' !!" Seokjin whined and hearing that Jungkook chocked on his orange juice.

"Jeon Seokjin!!! How many times do I have to tell you ? We don't speak like this. And never at breakfast table!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Then why did you name me "seokjin"? ...its so old fashion name!!" A boy frowned crossing his arms.

"You are named after one of the best singers in world! You should be proud!" Jungkook said.

"Then where is that singer now? Why can't we meet him?! I feel it's all made up"

"It's not! He was in dad's band. They were so huge!" A girl said sitting at table.

"My smart girl! My cute notchu" Jungkook patted her shoulder.

"Dad don't call me that! Its embarrassing! My name is Hyubi! And i like it"

"It's late eat fast!"

"Yes mom" both twins said in rhythm to a lady who entered the kitchen.

"Dad where is that singer now?" Seokjin asked before going.

"I don't know son!" Jungkook sighed.

Jieun kissed jungkook goodbye kiss and took the boys to school. Jieun was singer too and both were running an academy for singing. And they took all students, specially from out of Seoul. Children from other towns who can't get training.

Jungkook was about to leave as well when his phone rang!

"Yes Jimin hyung" jungkook said smiling.

"We found them!" Jimin said.

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Jimin found out location of Jin and Namjoon. They had changed their address again as their old address was found by media.

"Where is it this time?"

"The states again" jimin said.

"Seems like little seokjin will finally meet real seokjin" jungkook said smiling to himself after he ended the call.

Next day Jungkook took his children with him leaving Jieun behind as they can't stop their academy on such short notice. Jimin companied them as they all rushed to states.

They reached at a rich apartment. But it was locked. "Lets wait here. They must be out!" Jungkook said. "But I am hungry!" Seokjin said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I will take them to eat. You wait here!" JiMin said. "Oh jimin uncle is so fun" Hyubi said.

Jungkook waited alone, so he walked to near by park as he heard familiar giggles. He saw Jin playing with two little girls. "Appa I got you!"
"So smart is Haruya!" Jin picked her up. The other girl, slightly older huffed. "It's okay jinhye! Sometimes it's okay to lose!" Jin pulled both of them in big hug. A huge smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook watched from distance. A series of memories rushing in his mind. He gulped down lump and stared at his hyung. His first love. Only person for whom he was gay. Yes jungkook was gay for only Jin.

After that he never succeeded in loving another man. He dated his female singer crush too early for his age, just like his father. Got two twins. Seokjin and Hyubi.

Once BTS were thinking to do comeback after maknae line completed their military service. But new groups already had replaced them. New groups were on top. But BTs knew that true ARMYs are still there. It was hard but they decided to go for it.

But before they could comeback, rumours got out of namjin dating. Everything disturbed. They had two choices. Deny everything and do comeback. Or for once, accept it and get bashed.

Jin obviously selected first option. Other boys were confused. Namjoon stepped up and said no. He said he had always put Jin as second priority even though he loved him. He did same mistake when they debuted. He denied jin in sake of their image. But now he had choice again. He said he won't do comeback and would prefer to stay with jin for rest of his life. Others weren't ready for comeback without Namjin. They had their final dinner together at same rooftop of big hit old building where they had promised before debut.

And they decided to finally take new paths. Individually. Not to do comeback. Leaving BTS as legend it was. 

Jungkook got distracted by all thoughts as a ball rolled down to his feet. Little haru ran towards him. "Ajushi! Plz pass the ball" she said.

Jungkook looked at little angel and smiled. "Here"
"Thank you" she bowed. Good manners. Off course. A man walked behind her along with a one more girl.

"Jeon JungKook?!!!!" Jin said shocked. "Long time!"  Two men remained silent staring into each other eyes. So many questions. So many guesses.

Last song- Am i wrong ❤