23. "My blood, sweat and tears. My cold breath Take it away"

<<<<Present Time>>>>

"I wasn't gonna use this card ever. But you leave me no choice! I can't watch you become some else's when you are actually mine." Jk thought.

Jk had enough. He walked into the kitchen and back hugged jin. Jin jumped from the surprise. As he was about to turn, jk held him in one position, gripping on his waist.
Jin shivered due to unwarned touch. Jungkook rested his chin on jin's shoulder and said,

"Good Morning Hubby!"

"Ahh you startled me! What are you doing kookiya" jin tried looking back but got a peck on cheek instead.

"What do you mean what am I doing?! Hugging my legitimate husband" jungkook said as his lips brushing jin's nape

"Haha not funny! Let go" jin moved his waist trying to be free. But who he was kidding, jk was obviously stronger. He finally sighed and put the spatula and spoon down on table. His hands held jk's hands trying to push them away.

"Stop acting like stubborn and be a good husband for me, okay?" He said licked his neck, turning him.

"Jungkook pls stop. And why are you calling me husband" jin got a hint why but he wanted to be sure. "Because we got married remember? I think I gave you lot of freedom. That's why you did so many affairs like a hoe. From now, I am gonna be a strict husband." Jungkook scolded jin and his voice was real serious.

"Jungkook it was fake marriage. We even tore the document. Why are you being like this?" Jin whined as jk bit his ear hard.

"No we didn't"

"What do you mean?"

"I still have the document. And we are still married"

"What?! Jungkook! Why would you do that?"

"Isn't it clear yet? Its because I love you so much jin....and you love me too! You just need to realize this" jk said as turned jin to face him.

He cupped jin's cheeks making him pout.
"Jungkook let go!!" Jin said while his lips still pouting.
"So cute babyboy" jk chuckled.