The Marauders

Another Harry Potter AU. Contains Wolfstar and Jily. I suggest you to watch the video before. I got inspiration from this band, called "Svjata Vatra". Tell me that they don't look like Marauders. They were just perfect. I went to their concert, everything else happened, only kiss is my imagination. Lead singers wife wasn't there too but he has a wife who he fell in love the first time he saw her. It's just a quick drabble, written at the same time as listening concert.

"Hey, come on! People are waiting," James, ansambles "The Marauders" leader and singer with messy black hair and round glasses, yells to his best friend Sirius or so called Padfoot.

Sirius  messily ties his long black hair to a bun. He takes his guitar in one hand and Remus's, his boyfriend's, hand to another. Remus gives his boyfriend a quick kiss and heads to the stage behind the drums.

Peter goes after the trio and takes his bagpipe and whistles. He hums quietly to himself.

James begins to play his trombone and Sirius continues with guitar. He walks towards Remus, who's sitting behind drums without his shirt, all his scars showing. He smiles at Sirius and whispers to get his attention back at public. Sirius is barefoot, really enjoying his show.

James begins to sing. Sirius and Peter are making different sound effects. Peter is bit chubby and wears a cowboy hat. He's the quietest of the quartet.

When they finish their first song, James looks at his wife Lily and his son Harry.  He fell in love with Lily the first time he saw her. Now they're married and have a beautiful little son. Lily smiles at him and claps with Harry's tiny hands.

James looks over his band: Remus and Sirius are in the back, Remus behind the drums, huge grin on his face, and Sirius in front of him with his guitar, swinging his legs in music rhythm. Peter is in the other corner with his instruments. James smiles and begins to dance. Then he takes his trombone again and plays an extreme solo. When he starts to sing, his voice cracks. He gives up and plays his trombone again. Remus is watching him worriedly. James smiles and tries to sing again. This time his voice is a bit weird but he manages to sing good enough for public.

Sirius, who's been in front some time, goes back to Remus and puts his foot on Remus's drum. He grins stupidly and leans closer, still playing his guitar. He quickly kisses Remus but before Remus can react, he's gone.

Peter finishes his whistle solo and begins to stab Remus with his whistle, like it's a sword.

Sirius sings a solo with his low voice what gives Remus thousands butterflies in his stomach.

They start another song with James's yell: "Dance like a child but don't forget that you're still actually an adult!" After that he begins to sing/ yell and Peter disappears, probably for more instruments. James stops singing and Sirius too. Remus plays a solo on his drums and soon Sirius joins him with guitar. For finishing they play all together again.

When James don't have to sing, he jumps and dances like a crazy man. Lily is dancing in front of the stage with Harry.

In their last song Sirius and James play a duet solo, like best friends should.

Everything is perfect. The quartet is as happy as they could be. They're invincible. They're best friends and even more.

They are "The Marauders".