The "Talk"(Chapter 1)

Addia's P.O.V

I was up in me and Aden's room. Yes we share a room but we're twins not indentical though. So me and Aden shared a room. My mother yelled from downstairs for us all to come downstairs for a family meeting. I sighed and got off my bed and so did Aden. We had a conversation all the way down the hall and downstairs.

"So? What do you think its about this time?" I asked Aden. And I sighed

"I think its about school, like I did stick up for your ass today from the guy who tried to attack you." he sighed

"I bet that's what its probably about." We sighed as we walked into the living room and sat down in our spots..

"So why are we here.... Dad." I sighed angrily. 

"Don't sigh so loud and don't sound so angry!!" he yelled and stood up and walked over to me and slapped me..

"DAD!!" Aden yelled.

"Shut up Aden! Stay the hell out of it!" my dad yelled.

"DANIEL!! DON'T HIT MY DAUGHTER!" my mother yelled. As I cried into Aden's arms.

"Oh sorry!" he yelled and stomped off.

"So. Why are we having a family meeting?" I asked my mother.

"We're moving!" She said.

"WHERE WITH WHO?" I yelled. My mother sighed and responded

"Since me and Daniel are getting a divorce... I am moving to LA, Aden, Addia and Renesmee you're coming with me.. Jake and Stella are going with their real father to Pennsylvania." She sighed..

"WAIT we are going to LA where R5 is!!!!!" Me and Renesmee yelled together.

"Yes" my mother said happily then said family meeting over.. We all walked out and went our own ways except me and Renni (Renesmee)

"Renni!!!" I said excited.

"Adie" she said kinda screamed.

"Wait!" I said

"What!?"

"Ill be right back" I ran out of the room and spotted my mother in the kitchen.

"Mom!" I said. She looked over at me.

"Yes Adie"

"Where will I be going to school?" I asked.

"One of the dance schools with good classes" she responded.

"What one" I asked

"LA Dance is Life, why?" she said.. I screamed and jumped up and down.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!! AHHHHHHHH" she looked over to me confused.

"Sweetie come down, why are you screaming?" she asked. I calmly replied.

"Rydel Lynch in R5 dances their!" I slightly yelled at the end.

"Doesn't mean you'll be in her class"

"Mom! If i bring my record for dancing ill be in her class! I'm the best in the State" I said excitedly.

"Okay we'll pick it up tomorrow before we leave."

"Wait we're leaving tomorrow?" I asked

"Yes!"

I jumped up and down than ran upstairs to pack.

-----------------

How did you guys like my FIRST chapter!?