Moving to New York

Today, we are moving to New York! I went to the toilet, took a bath, and get dressed! I went downstairs, "Good morning, auntie Lucy!" I told my aunt. "Good morning, Anne!" She told me. "Where is Anna, aunt?" I asked my aunt. "She is in the bathroom." She told me. "Okay then." I told her. "Hey Missy, I'm really gonna miss you!." I said to Missy. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." My aunt said to me. "Morning, sissy." Anna said to me. "Morning too, my lil sissy." I said to Anna. We ate breakfast, then I said goodbye to Missy. After that auntie Lucy sent us to the airport. Before reaching the airport, I told aunt to stop at the police station. Then, we went in.

👩🏼: Mom
👱🏻‍♀️: Me
👧🏻: Anna

👩🏼: Hi girls! (While hugging us.)
👧🏻👱🏻‍♀️: Hi mommy!
👩🏼: Are my girls going to New York today?
👱🏻‍♀️: Yes, mom.
👩🏼: Be careful there girls!
👱🏻‍♀️: Of course, mom. We came here to say good bye to you.
👧🏻: I will really miss you, mommy.
👩🏼: I will miss you two.
👱🏻‍♀️: Aunt Lucy will drop by later, mom.
👩🏼: Okay, be careful girls.
👱🏻‍♀️👧🏻: Yes mommy, bye bye.

    Then, we hugged mom. After that we went in to the car. "Aunt, can I ask you a favor?" I asked my aunt. "What is that, honey?" My aunt asked me. "Can we go to Cameron's house?" I asked her. "Are you mad, sissy?" Anna asked me. "No, I want to say good bye before I leave. That is respect." I told Anna. "Sure, Anne. Lets go!" My aunt told me. "Thank you so much, aunt." I told my aunt. "You are welcome." My aunt said to me.
    We have arrived at Cameron's house. I rang the bell. He opened the door.

M: Me
C: Cameron

C: Hey Anne!
M: Hi.
C: So, whats up?
M: I want to say something.
C: What again?
M: I'm leaving Los Angeles. I'm moving to New York.
C: Why? What happened?
M: I can't concentrate on my studies.
C: Yeah, me too. I always think about you.
M: Okay then, So I need to go.
C: Bye Anne. (While hugging me, but not romantic hug.)
M: Where is Spark?
C: Spark! Come here boy! (There come Spark)
M: Hey boy, be a good boy! Don't make your daddy angry. (While I pet Spark.)
C: Haha, he hasn't been a bad boy.
M: Haha, time to go! Bye!
C: Bye girl!

    I went into the car, and actually started crying. Each time I talk to him, my tears will roll down. I still remember all the things we did together. I brought that dress he bought for me in my luggage. "Who is that?" My aunt asked. "Her ex boyfriend." Anna said to my aunt. "Wow, he looks cute." My aunt said about Cameron. Within a while, I reached Sheena's house.

She: Sheena
Shi: Shine
M: Me
Z: Zara

M: Hey girls!
Shi She Z: Hi baby!
M: I'm leaving Los Angeles :(
Z: What happened?
M: You know I can't concentrate because of Cameron.
Shi: We are really gonna miss you.
M: My mom suggested me to move to New York, because my big bro is there.
She: No! I'm not letting you go! (While hugging me)
M: I have to go, Sheena.

   They hugged me before I left. It was very sad though. I went back into the car, and go to the airport. When we reached the airport, we hugged aunt Lucy. "Thank you for sending us to the airport, auntie. Please take care of Missy and the house." I said to aunt Lucy. "You are welcome, of course I will take care." She said to us. "Bye, auntie!" We both said to aunt Lucy. Then, we went in to collect our tickets. We waited about half an hour.

    Finally, we are flying to New York! We went in to our plane

Finally, we are flying to New York! We went in to our plane. Within a while we are already on the sky!

 Within a while we are already on the sky!

It was quite a good flight. We took American Airlines. The seats were very comfy. It took five hours to reach New York. We left Los Angeles at 12 PM, And reached New York at 8 PM. (New York time). We got our passports stamped, and we are officially in New York!

What will she do in New York? Find out in the next chapter!