Max And Me

Good morning! Today is my first month at college. As you know, my college life is quite bad. I am really trying to avoid Max. I'm so sick tired of this same guy. Why does he keep coming back to me? I don't wanna be late for college. So I quickly got ready and went to school. Now Liam doesn't drive me to college anymore, so I drive myself to college. When I reached there I saw a bouquet of roses on my table. There was a card in it. It says

"Would you take me back into your life?
-Max"

    If I could reply I would say "No". I just want to live my life as normally how I lived without Cameron and Max. But something in my brain said to take Max back into my life. I will just follow my brain and say yes.
    Max met me at break time. "Would you take me back into your life?" He asked me. "Em, yes I would." I said to him. He kissed me at the cafe.

    That is Max

    That is Max. He is quite handsome though. But I still love Cameron. Today is the day I am officially back with Max. Luckily he asked me to be his girlfriend not to marry him. Haha. After school, we went for a date at The Rapids. It was selling great food and it is so delicious. I was so tired. So, I went home. I really miss Missy. When she always like to sit on my bed. The way she barks. I really want to go back to LA. I miss mom. When, mother's day comes I'm going back to LA. No matter how. I took a shower watched Netflix till late night. Because tomorrow is holiday!

    I was watching Gossip Girl

    I was watching Gossip Girl. It was a good story. After watching, I went to sleep. Suddenly, I heard doors opening. I woke up from my bed and went to check who was that. It was Cheryl. But, what is she doing here at 3 AM? I saw her walking with Liam to the bedroom. Okay, I'm not going to peep.
    Anna was actually not asleep yet. So I went into her room. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked Anna. She was watching Ellen Show. I was like seriously? "I'm watching YouTube." She said to me. "Go to sleep now. Or tomorrow I will drag you out of the bed." I said to Anna. "But, tomorrow is holiday!" Anna said to me. "Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry." I said to Anna in a shy way.
    Then, I went back into my bed and slept.

Author's Note:
   Hi! Thank you for reading this episode. I'm going to tell you something! That this Highschool story will end in seven chapters more! Because I'm going to do a new story! So stay tune!