The Wedding

Hi! Today is my wedding! I am so happy to be officially Mrs. Cameron. The best day of my life. I wonder how Cam-Cam looks like with his coat. My mom helped me to get dressed. I saw her crying. I was quite sad too. Anna became my bridesmaid. Zara, Sheena and Shine are my bridesmaids.

     That is Zara, Sheena and Shine

     That is Zara, Sheena and Shine. They were so beautiful! I know you can't wait to see my wedding! After getting dressed, Sheena did my makeup for me.

    This was before we got dressed

    This was before we got dressed. This picture was a picture of Sheena, Shine, Cameron's cousin (Kelly) and me. Sheena was the one holding the phone. After that, we got dressed.
    For the whole day I didn't meet Cameron. I wonder what is he doing. My family has a tradition, that you can't speak or meet your future husband, unless you are officially married. But that tradition is quite cute.
    Our wedding is at the beach. It is at the evening. Cameron invited his cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, nieces, and also nephews. His family is pretty big though. I invited mom, Anna, my cousins, my aunts and also my uncles. Cameron's family is bigger than mine. "Are you ready, girl?" Sheena asked me. "Yes, I am." I said to Sheena.
     Finally the wedding started. Cameron walked down the aisle first. Then followed by Sheena holding my dress and all my bridesmaids. They were too pretty to be my bridesmaids. I slowly walked down the aisle. When I saw Cameron in his suit waiting for me there, my tears started to roll down. I felt that, maybe this is where real life started.
    The church father asked Cameron, "Cameron Alexander Dallas, will you take Anne Isabella Alexa to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" "Yes, I do." Cameron replied.
     Then, the church father asked me, "Anne Isabella Alexa. Will you take Cameron Alexander Dallas to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him  and to honor him all the days of your life?" "Yes, I do." I said to the Church father.
    "You may now exchange rings." The church father said to us. At the corner of my eyes I saw mom crying. I didn't want to look at her again, because I don't want to cry at my wedding. So we started exchanging rings. The church father said
"May the lord bless this rings, which you have gave to each other as the sign of your love and fidelity." "Amen." We said to the church father. "You may now kiss your partner." The church father said to us. Then we kissed. First kiss as a husband and wife.

 First kiss as a husband and wife

      It was so romantic. After the wedding we had a big party. Everyone were dancing until midnight. That was the best day of my life. I am finally married to the love of my life.

   It was a big party

   It was a big party. Everyone were dancing and singing. Then the best thing is throwing the bouquet. "One, two, three!" I said while throwing the flower. Zara got it. "I will be waiting for the invitation." I said to Zara. She actually already has a fiancé. "Okay then, just tell Zack then I got this bouquet at your wedding." Zara said to me. Then, everyone laughed.
    After the party, we went home. "First night as a official husband and wife huh?" Cameron asked me. "Yeah, I love you baby." I said to him. Then we slept.