College Has Started

2 Months later....
Good morning! Today is my first day at college! I better be early! So, I got up from my bed, took a shower, went down to eat breakfast! "Good morning bro!" I said to Liam. "Good morning sis!" Liam said to me. Then, I started eating breakfast. I ate some granola. Then, Liam drove me to school. I went came out of the car while praying that I won't meet a boy like Cameron. "Bye bro!" I said to Liam. "Bye! Have a good day!" Liam said to me, then he went off.

   Then, I slowly walked to the class

Then, I slowly walked to the class. It felt like when I was in Highschool. Suddenly a boy ran over to me. "Hey are you Anne?" That boy asked me. "Yeah, I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked him. He looks pretty familiar. "Don't you remember me? I'm Max. Your ex." He said to me. I was shocked. First minute at college, and my life is already RUIN! "Oh, hey. So how's it going?" I asked him in a shy way. "Yeah good. It is nice to meet you again." He said to me. I remembered all the times when we were together, and When wE broked up. "Excuse me." I said to Max. "Hey, wait up!" Max shouted at me.
But I ran faster. Then, I banged onto someone. "I'm sorry." I said to the girls that I banged onto. "Hi, I'm Violet!" That girl said to me. "Hi, I'm Anne." I said to them. "Hi! I'm Lily!" That girl said to me. "Nice to meet you guys!" I said to them. "Wanna go to class together?" They asked me. "Yeah." I said to them. I sat in between Lily and Violet.
   "What highschool are you from?" Violet asked me. "Miracle North Highschool in Los Angeles." I said to Violet. "Do you know Cameron?" Lily asked me. That was the worst question ever. "Em, yeah." I said to Lily. "He ever said to me that he has a girlfriend there." Lily told me.

   "He said her name is Anne

   "He said her name is Anne." Lily said to me. I felt like got a heartattack. This is the end of my life. I'm dead. "Yeah, he was actually my ex." I said to Lily. I can't hide it from them. "Wow, I'm his cousin." Lily said to me. Finally lecture started. It was so damn long. Finally at 1 PM, we are allowed to go home. I waited for Liam to fetch me. While waiting I talked to Lily. Suddenly, Liam arrived. "Omg! Is that Liam Payne?" Lily asked me. She was shocked. "Em, yeah. He is my brother." I said to Lily. "Can I have a selfie?" She asked me. I said "Yeah.". She ran to the car. "Hi Liam, I am a big fan of you. Can I have a selfie?" Lily asked Liam. "Yeah, come on." Liam said to Lily.

   That was their selfie

   That was their selfie. After taking picture, I went into the car. "Nice to meet fans huh?" I asked Liam. "Yeah, She was pretty sweet though." Liam replied. "Actually, I am really a big fan of Shawn Mendes." I said to Liam. "Haha, I have his contact." Liam said to me. "What?! You have his contact?" I asked Liam. I was in shocked. "Wanna talk to him?" Liam asked me. "YES! OF COURSE I WANT!" I said to Liam. I was so happy. So he called Shawn Mendes.
    "Hey Liam, what's up?" Shawn asked Liam. "My little sister wants to talk to you." Liam said to Shawn. "Oh yeah." Shawn said to Liam. Then, Liam passed the phone to me. "Omg, hi Shawn!" I said to Shawn. I was so happy. "Hi! So, what is your name?" Shawn asked me. "I'm Anne." I said to Shawn. "Nice name. How old are you?" Shawn asked me. "I'm seventeen years old." I replied. After talking for a while. "Okay then, I'm going to write some songs." Shawn said to me. "Okay, bye!" I said to Shawn. "So, how was it?" Liam asked me. "Thank you so much, bro!" I said to him while hugging him. Within a while we reached home.
    I took a shower, and decided to do a song cover. I wanted to do a cover of "Back To You" by Selena Gomez. I really loved the lyrics. The best of the lyrics is:
"I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you"
    It really describes me and Cameron. How also Cameron is still stuck in my head. But, I am not sure I will go back to Cameron. After that I studied some things. Then, I watched Netflix and I finally felt asleep.