Taken

Eddie Brock had been missing. Despite his roll as Venom, Peter was worried. He knew the Venom suit. It could have driven him crazy! Peter knew this lined up. Carnage had gone crazy...er. Symbiotes are going crazy and due to Venom hating anything or anyone who had anything to do with Spidey, Peter was worried. He can fend of Venom and had by not wanting to merge, but Carnage, Venom and maybe even Anti-Venom!

Despite this, Peter was on his way to school. It was an ordinary day. He was off earlier and the streets seemed empty. Maybe it was the rain, people driving instead of walking. Then Peter noticed something. A black figure in an alleyway. Crouching over something. He walked closer. As he noticed the white eyes and logo he panicked. Venom was something that worries him. He can smart talk his way out of the situation but he still hated the thought of venoms stringy, tentacle like body. He noticed that Venom had not killed the figure. It was- Cletus! Carnage!
"Carnage!" Venom hissed at him.
"No! I hate it! It gives me voices, tempts me into killing!" Cletus yelled. Despite Cletus' words the black and red twine of a symbiote covered his body.
"Carnage! You've done well, distract the authorities with murder and a missing Spider won't matter!" Venom yelled. Carnage chuckled and swung up the wall and away. Venom turned, spotting Peter.
"Peter Parker... Just in time..." Venom chuckled, approaching and grabbing him as he began to run.
"Venom, your teaming up with carnage?" He said.
"Your a bigger problem than him... you stop me, Carnage annoys me..." he said.
"I'm giving you a chance to free your self from going missing! Merge with me..." Venom said, grinning.
"I can't..." Peter said. Venom laughed. Peter hadn't noticed that venoms hand had extended wrapping around his waist and arms and spread across his body like a cocoon. His hand broke off and reformed. Peter struggled, vigorously.
"Then you'll come with me!" Venom said, as he hit Peter in the head, knocking him out instantly.