Useful

Peter woke to see black webs holding his hands to the wall. He pulled as hard as he could to no effect.
"Awake I see..." Venom said.
"Let me speak to Eddie Brock!" Peter yelled.
"He is no longer sane Spider..." Venom said.
"Let me out!" He yelled. The webs vanished and Peter tumbled to the ground. Venom placed his knee on Peters back, holding him still. He wrapped his webbing around Peter's wrists as he struggled. Venom lifted him resting the webbing on a coat hook on the wall. Peter only just noticed he was in a basement.
"Help!" Peter yelled.
"Bad idea!" Venom said
"How?"
"If they found you I could say your a vigilante... Spider, it's illegal!" Venom said. Peter tried to stump the symbiote but he was correct.
"Why do you want me here!" He said.
"You were my favourite host spider, so manipulatable! That is why you got rid of me, are you willing to change that?" Venom said.
"No! You knew that! Why do you really want me here!" Peter yelled.
"You have heard my reason, your my favourite... And there are two options to merge, or to breed..." Venoms words stung Peter.
"Wha... I'm a guy! That's not an option!" Peter yelled.
"Incorrect... symbiote birth without two symbiotes leaves the embryo within a host to feed off you until ready, they are expelled via me removing them!" Venom said, "Now, choose!"
"Neither!" He Yelled. Shaking away the webbing and running for the door. Peter opened the door and there was a red and black web blocking the door.
"Choose or I'll give you to Carnage..." Venom said.
"Choose or I'll choose and there's one I can't do!" Venom said. I tried to tear the web down but my hands stuck to it.
"Well, it's your only use and you need to be useful.." Then venom struck me and I collapsed.