▫️||124

Author Pov.

Jiwoon was standing in front of jimin and his father room, he ringed the room bell and waited for few seconds before the door opened revealing jungkook with only sweat pants, " what do you want? Please say you're taking joon? " he said in a hopeful tone.

" no, I want to talk to jimin.. " he said as he looked down feeling sad, jungkook noticed his son gloomy expression so he went inside to call jimin instead of annoying him, " jimin, jiwoon want you outside " he said as the older nodded.

" be right back joon " he said as he got out of the bed, he rushed to the door to see jiwoon, " hey, what's wrong? " he said with a soft smile, jiwoon looked up and noticed that jimin was only wearing a baggy shirt that reached mid his thighs.

" I.. y..your clothes... " he said as he turned his face to the other side feeling embarrassed, jimin looked down at his legs and blushed, " one minute! " he almost shouted as he ran inside, he was wearing shorts but they were really short and tight..

He took his sweatpants out of the closet and wore it hurriedly before going back to the boy outside, jungkook laughed as he continued playing with his younger son, " sorry.. " he mumbled as he stood next to the boy.

" it's ok.. " he said as he started walking away from the room, " so, what happened? " jimin asked as he glanced at the nervous boy next to him, " I am not sure how to talk about this.. " he mumbled as he started fiddling with his fingers.

" but it's bothering you, or else you wouldn't come to talk to me " the older said as he smiled softly at the boy frustrated face, " you know that I loved minguk before.. so I never dated " he said as jimin nodded.

" jihoon is my first boyfriend.. " he continued as jimin nodded, " the further we went... " he stayed quiet as he sighed, he wasn't sure how to say it, " kissing? " jimin asked knowing where the boy going with all of this.

Jiwoon eyes widened slightly before nodding, " you are scared? " jimin asked as he held the boy shoulder, jiwoon nodded his head feeling embarrassed, " it's ok, jungkook was the same too " the older started gaining the younger attention.

" he was scared at first but now see him, I can't even breath now " the older said as he laughed slightly at his husband clinginess, " just give yourself and jihoon a chance and believe me.. you will feel more comfortable " he added as the boy frowned.

" I don't think so.. earlier things got heated between us.. " he said as jimin looked curiously at him waiting him to continue, " I.. mm.. I slightly felt aroused but pushed him away before coming to find you.. " he said as he hid his face.

" you pushed him? Why did yo- " the younger interrupted him, " I told you I was scared.. I really like him.. but I got scared.. " he said as the older nodded, " how about you go back and talk to him..? He must feel dejected by your action.. " he said as jiwoon frowned.

" talk to him and tell him everything.. if he was sad by your action earlier that your ticket to gain his forgiveness " jimin said as he ruffled the taller hair, " let's go back? " the older said as he and the younger started walking back to their rooms.

Jimin ringed the bell as he stood waiting for jungkook to open the door, he ringed the bell again as a frown took over his face, before he ring the bell for the third time jungkook opened the door as he sneakily looked around, " he is sleeping, come! " jungkook said as he pulled his husband inside.

" w-ngh jung-ah wait! " he said as he started laughing at jungkook eagerness, he started pulling down jimin sweatpants as he kissed him, " wait~ " he whined as he pushed the younger, " joon will wake up " he said as he glanced at where the bed was.

" not if you are quiet, go in! " he said as he opened the bathroom door, jimin laughed as he went inside, " see you are willing too " he said as he laughed along his husband, he held his ass firmly before pulling him toward him.

Jimin body collided with jungkook's as a yelp escaped his lips, " kookie! " he whined loudly as the boy held his ass cheeks separating them as he held them roughly, " shut up " he said as he kissed jimin mouth, he kept on gripping on the boy ass arousing him by his action.

A moan escaped jimin lips as he wrapped his arms around jungkook neck, the younger kept kissing his neck while marking him, jimin was moaning next to his ears as he licked under it while leaving wet kisses.

" appa? " joon asked sleepily as he opened the door, the older was surprised as he pushed jungkook away and pulled down his shirt, he was thankful that they didn't go any further but felt disappointed because he was aroused.

Jungkook lost hope in everything as he rested on the sink looking at them, " I want to pee.. " the younger said as he rubbed his eyes tiredly, jimin laughed as he nodded, " me too, I will help him " jungkook said as he stood next to his son, " jungkook! " jimin shouted when he saw the younger exposed member.

" shut up and go outside " jungkook laughed as he pushed his husband toward the door, jimin shook his head and left, joon eyes widened as he stared at his father then at his own, a frown took over his face as he went to wash his hands.

He left the bathroom as he walked toward jimin who was sitting on the bed, " appa~ " he called in a sad tone, " what's wrong joon? " the older asked as he held the boy, " why appa is bigger then me.. " he sighed, Jimin was dumbfounded by the question but furrowed his eyebrows as he glared at jungkook who was laughing behind the younger.

" when you get older it will increase in size! " jungkook said, " jungkook!!! " the older shouted as he throw a pillow on the taller, " what? It's the truth! " he said as he laid down, jimin sighed as he made his son lay between them, " let's sleep joon ".

Joon laid between them before turning to face jungkook, " appa it will change?! " he asked excitedly, " yeah it will grow in size and then- " the taller said until jimin burst out, " JUNGKOOK SHUT UP AND SLEEP! ".

Joon giggled as he hid his face on jungkook shoulder, jimin looked at him " you too joon! And stop talking about this or it will never grow! " he said as the younger eyes widened, " it won't! " he asked desperately, jungkook started laughing as jimin face turned blank.

" I am going to sleep! " he said as he laid down and turned to the other side, jungkook laughter got louder as joon kept asking, " hush let's sleep joon " jungkook said as he hugged the boy in his sleep, jimin turned to glance at them.

" just join in! " jungkook said as he tapped the older back, jimin pouted as he leaned closer to the two and hugged them, " good night~~ " joon said while smiling, " good night joon " the two said as they glanced at each other, a small smile was painted across their faces as the two drifted to sleep, family was the thing that jungkook longed for, and he wasn't planning on losing it ever again.

The End.

____________
god that was the longest story I ever wrote..
😂💔