Chapter Seven

Isabella ^

•••

Alexander's POV

"Bella say aaa" I ask the pup with my mouth wide open, hoping she would do the same.

She stares at me for a few seconds before shaking her head.

"Fine then" I snap at my mate "I'll just eat it" I scoop up a little bit oh the mashed banana and milk mixture and start to put it to my mouth. My little angel realises whats happening slaps the spoon out my hand making the food fall on her hand and the floor. Fucking great.

I'm now full on glaring at her. Isabella ignores me and stares at her banana mix covered hands before licking it off. She gives me a cheeky smile, opens her mouth and says "aaa" waiting for me to feed her.

Me being frozen in shock and disbelief at my so called "angel" doesn't move an inch. So she takes her food bowl out of my hands and tries to feed herself it without the spoon. Which causes the bowl to flip making all its contents land on her face.

I let out a sudden laugh at her shocked face. It doesn't take long until her adorable giggles join in.

I take a wet rag and clean her face as much as I can. Unfortunately most of it doesn't come off making me realise that I'm going to have to bathe her.

I quickly feed her what food remains in her baby bowl before unstrapping her high chair. Just as I was about to take her out my driver mind links me, notifying me that he's outside.

I ask him to place my suitcase at the front door then telling him to wait in the car for me.

My princess starts to cry and struggle wanting to be brought out of the high chair. Im quick to follow the orders of my demanding mate. I place her on my hip and open the front door wheeling my suitcase in and taking it upstairs.

After placing my case in the guest room I take Bella into the bathroom with me and turn on the shower. As its heating up I start taking off her onesie and under top thingy. I place her on the floor as I pick out a suit and bring out my toiletries. Once I have everything I take off my boxers before picking up my little princess and take off her diaper, leaving us both completely bare.

I make sure the temperature of the water isn't to hot for her. I then step into the shower with her in my arms.

Luckily my wolf recognises that she is too young to have pups and doesn't lust over her.

My angel lets out a surprise gasp as I place her under the water. Im guessing this is the first time she has been in the shower.

I sit down to the floor crossing my legs then placing an exited Bella in my lap. Its quite amusing to watch her stand on my thighs trying to reach the water only to fall back and hide in my chest when the water touches her.

I wash her with my body wash making sure to get all of her breakfast out of her hair once she was all clean I wash my body, using the shampoo to clean my hair.

After the shower I wrap us in a towel and walk through to my room. I use the towel to quickly dry myself before wrapping it around my shaking princess.

I closely watch her as I get changed, making sure she doesn't fall off the bed or anything.

Bella reaches out her arms towards me when I walk over to her. Picking her up I take her through to her nursery where her sleepy mother is already waiting.

•••

I place a wiggling Bella into her pram witch is very difficult due to the way she is twisting her body. Its oblivious that she doesn't want to go into it.