Chapter 3

“Hey I’m… Wait Gemma what are you doing here?”Niall  asked with a goofy smile plastered on his face. Something about his smile made hair on the back of my neck stand up.” I’m sorry I was supposed to be babysitting Theo Horan here, I think I got the wrong house sorry” I was turning around when Mrs. Horan came with a warm smile. “You must be Gemma dear. Come in. This Niall my brother in law who dropped by to help you babysit Baby Theo” I stood there shocked for a minute then followed Mrs. Horan inside into the living room where I found cutest kid I have seen in my entire life. He looked two years old with straight blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He was playing with a toy guitar until he saw me and gave me an adorable smile. “ Well Gemma, I better run the emergency number is on the fridge and the food is on the dining table. Good luck” with that she ran out the door. I turned around and almost screamed. I forgot Niall was here for a second there. He smiled and went to sit down with Theo. “Who’s our favorite uncle?” “Yaau” Theo giggled as started tickling him. This was too cute. I sat down next to Niall and we played and fed Theo and put him to sleep. We still had an hour left so we decided to watch the Titanic. We sat on the couch and snuggled into the blanket. Before I knew it I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of a flash and giggles. I opened by to see Mrs Horan snapping pictures. I didn’t realize wh until I looked to the side and saw Niall asleep on my shoulder. I blushed and was pretty sure I was the color of a tomato. I shook him and he screamed.” POTATOOOO” I let out a laugh which resulted in him blushing. I got up too the money and left without looking back.

___________________________don’t mind me I’m just a line break____________________________

Gemmas POV

The day dragged on as usual until Science. Amy and I ran towards science and choose the seats at the back. The bell rang and Mrs. Williams walked in. She gave us all a small smile and welcomed us. “This year is going to be quite exciting and for the first semester we will be studying the galaxy” Everyone let out a groan. Mrs. William cleared her throat and continued.” This will be a partner project and I will just announce the partners. As I announce I want you to go and find out more about them and this will be due in 2 months” Alex let out a giggle and started smiling flirtatiously at Niall who sat there oblivious which resulted in me letting out a snort. “The partners are Amy and Harry, Jessie and Arnold, Alex and Robert, Gemma and Niall…..” I sat up straight did I just hear correctly. Me with Niall. I looked over at Amy who was over the moon as she had a crush on Harry forever. Harry smirked at her and I was pretty sure she was about to faint. I kept listening to the list until one name caught my attention. “Alex and Harvey” I snickered. Harvey was the class geek. Alex had look of disgust on her face. “Ok classes now go to your partner and get to know each other and after ten minutes Ill call u guys to pick a topic.” Niall walked over to me and sat across from me. “Why hello Gemma dear, long time no see” Niall said to which I let out a giggle. “Ok let’s get to know each other”

A.N: Sorry I forgot about this story. I update more

~famma~