Chapter 4

Roxie pov

It was before sunrise when we were up and get up, and started to get ready for our jounrey. To the abandon water planet that they need help with the team on it. I wasn't looking forward on this trip to see my ex - husband and everything else. Coco     and two other gorilla that i saved from being killed was coming also on this trip. All my apes were very protective of me , i knew coco would be specially around carter. Carter and coco have a dark and deep path with each other. I thought as i got on the wooden Wegan that was driven by two very strong thick black horses that we had found and now train them.

Soon after we left , our home the sunrise began to rise the sky change from a black color. Than into purple, red, orange than a pink before turns into a baby blue color , that's when we got to the village and macholm . Told us where to headed to, as i stop the wegan i saw malcolm outside of the woods. And i got off the wagon and walked over to macholm , he saw coco and other two gorillas. He looked like he had freak out a little bit, but he was still calm " good morning roxie " than he spoke " follow me " .

Than i follow () into the village, the woods are deep and dense than we got into the village. Or the outskits of the village, what i could see of the village they had these beaufuil thick and strong treehouses. When they saw us, they just stare at me and my apes. It was strange, but i didn't blame them a human girl with 3 apes it does look strange but i didn't care at the time. Than we were at the dock, i saw carter when i saw him i knew coco saw him.

He let out a low growl, coco got little close to me just incase carter attacks me, we were finally . close enough to talk " why is she here ? he roughly asked. Malcolm " we need her, she's a expert in this " macholm answered carter he just mumble " why did she bring more dirty apes ?" he said, as soon he said that coco growl louder so carter could hear him " they just friends, they wanted to help...we might need the extra lifting power ..come let's get to the dirty work" i said than i saw 4  other apes on horses there was 3 chimpanzee and 1 orangutan , 1 gorilla . soon after seeing them malcolm led the way to the abandon water power plant.