You Put My Head in Such A Flurry

Author:Flames_and_Jade

Where to find: Archive Of Our Own 

"Hey. So...I got us something." Patrick's voice had that silky smooth quality that made something in Pete's stomach coil low and warm, sending tingles through his spine. It was at once tentative and confident...a whispered promise wrapped in careful concern. It was how Pete knew that he could always say no (though he never had before), that Patrick would never force him to do anything. It made him love him even more.

"Yeah?"

"Mmmhmmm." Sitting down on the bed where Pete had been lounging in sweats playing Goat Simulator and watching Jersey Shore, Patrick took the remote and clicked the mute button. He set down a nondescript bag with red "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" stamped across it...pretty innocuous, all things considered, until Pete pulled out what was inside. His eyes widened as he looked at it, a hungry smile starting to work its way across his face.

"Holy shit, you seriously bought this?" He couldn't quite believe that Patrick Stump had apparently walked into a sex store and bought them dual remote-controlled vibrators...but apparently that was what had happened this morning while his boyfriend had been running errands.

"Yeah, I felt like...trying something new." His smile was shy with an edge, eyes searching Pete's face for any hint of unwillingness.

"This is bitchin'." Pete looked up at Patrick and gave him a salacious grin. "Well...should I take my pants off?"

Nodding, Patrick opened the box and took out the toys as Pete pulled off his sweatpants, scooting back and resting against the pillows. Standing, Patrick shucked off his clothes as he went to their dresser, reaching into their "fun adult time" drawer as Pete liked to think of it and pulled out a pair of velcro handcuffs.

"So it's gonna be like that, huh?" Pete couldn't help that his cock started to harden at the thought—he loved bossy Patrick and he really loved bossy Patrick in bed. Patrick gave him a soft look, concern on his face.

"Unless you don't want to...?" The sentence filtered off and Pete couldn't nod fast enough as he held out his wrists.

"You're seriously asking that?" Patrick gave him a half-hearted glare as he wrapped the velcro around one of Pete's wrists, bringing them up to secure his hands to the headboard. Flicking his eyes down to the toys, he gave Patrick what he hoped was a flirtatious smile. "How are we doing this?"

Patrick's lips curved into a smile. "Well...that depends. There are so many options." He climbed up to straddle Pete's slim hips, creamy skin and angelic looks in direct contrast to the toys in his hands. Looking down at him with a contemplative expression on his face, he reached into the nightstand drawer for lube. He set it on the bed and slipped the rubber ring down over Pete's rapidly-hardening cock, nestling the vibrating pod on the underside between the base of his shaft and his balls. "Feel okay?"

The weight settled against him and Pete nodded. "Fuck yeah." Patrick smiled, squirting lube on his fingers and Pete wiggled his hips.

"You're gonna have to get off me to get that in, you know." Pete said, nodding at the vibrating plug. Patrick gave him a positively evil grin as he climbed off, only to flop on the bed next to him. Turning his head, Pete was now face-to-face with his boyfriend—his super hot, brilliant boyfriend.

"Who said its for you?" He stared Pete straight in the eyes as he reached down and slipped two fingers inside himself, and they both groaned in tandem—Patrick at the fullness as his fingers brushed his prostate, and Pete at the sight of Patrick arching up into it with his teeth sunk into his bottom lip.

Pete's hands twitched in the handcuffs as he unconsciously tried to reach for him. "Fuck Patrick." He wanted to touch, to kiss his lips and slide his fingers in next to Patrick's and stretch him out, feeling his muscles clench and make him moan. He was mentally cursing and thanking Patrick for the handcuffs, because the fact that he couldn't do that made it so much hotter.